to all on Vital Off Topic | Vital Football

to all on Vital Off Topic

miller4life

Vital 1st Team Regular
Hi there GUYS

sorry not been around as much for the past few days
but I thought I would inform you I have just got out of the Hospital after 13days bouncing off the walls and before you ask

no the walls were not padded ha ha ha ha ha

I was taken into hospital due to not eating solid food for over three weeks and only started eating again last Thursday

after C.T. scan of my chest abdomen and pelvis they found a lump / swelling on my liver and after a few more tests and a brain scan they then decided that I was to be sent for an MRI scan on my liver which I had done late Friday afternoon

Then after a crappy weekend of feeling sick and being me full of worry I finally got to a doctor yesterday afternoon only to be told they still don't know what the lump / swelling was and it was being passed to a surgical team for assessment
The radiologist says it could be benign but couldn't be sure hence the surgical team then also nearly choking on a camera that they shoved down my throat late yesterday afternoon and a biopsy being taken from my stomach which they said looked angry and inflamed results still pending ha ha ha ha (That's the story of my life )

I am now back home after being discharged earlier today with a bunch of drugs enough to sink Glaxo Smith Kline if I stopped taking them ha ha ha ha ha
results of tests still pending

So hopefully I will be fine just a little apprehensive and I hope to be seen hanging around on here a liitle more ha ha ha or until you get sick of me hee hee hee

I will update as best I can when I get the answers from the hospital

Thank you for taking the time to read this
much appreciated
more to follow
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha you are stuck with me

regards and
UP THE MILLERS
FROM
MILLER4LIFE
:86: :86: :86: :86: :86: :86: :86: :86: :86: :86: :86: :86: :86: :86: :86: :86: :86:

Cheers Caz

still not 100% but getting there very slowly
this year has really been to one to forget

4 deaths in the first four months then my depression acting up now problems with not eating and vomiting blood a hospital stay
All in nine months
really not looking forward to seeing what the rest of the year has to offer but knowing my track record of 2015 it ain't gonna be good ha ha ha ha

Hope you are well Caz
will let you know more when I get to know what's happening myself
regards M4L

Cheers garyshawisthelaw getting there slowly but surely

glad t o be out of hospital one thing I forgot to say about my stay in hospital was i was isolated for four days couldn't leave my room as they thought I may be infectious due to sores on my body that left me bouncing off the walls which hurt sometimes due to them not being padded

I still feel like crap but thats probably the amount of meds I am taking 30+ some I take regular to keep me breathing but the rest are add ons from the hospital

I still have a constant feeling of nausea and food is still a big issue but just doing enough hopefully to stay out of hospital
I know it's only been 24 hours but fingers crossed

but as The Millers have taught me onwards and upwards

Just want it all to stop and be right again just like it was before

sorry to bore you all but writing it out helps me process things better and stops me dwelling on the negative stuff too much

so once again thank you for reading it and sorry if I'm boring you I don't mean to
Cheers and very Kind Regards
from a very grateful member of Vital
Miller4life

I'm guessing you've been perfecting your application to be the new Millers Manager while you've been whiling away the hours in hospital?!

Glad you are home if not fully recovered! Hope you are soon feeling better.
At least you will be able to watch Friday's game on tv!

Sorry Caz I didn't find out till Sunday morning in the very early hour due to me worrying about my MRI Scan results
And Caz I wouldn't want the job for all the coffe at costa ha ha ha the pressure would be too much for my little brain

And yes I do have a brain I have the CT scan to prove it had it scanned last Thursday afternoon ha ha ha ha ha

I've still not heard anything either so hoping it's good news
as the saying goes no news is good news

Sixpence
sorry will miss the game as still not feeling too well and I don't have sky and I hate being around town as it's full of idiots especially on the weekend thinking they can fight the world and look for trouble
That is something my mental health cannot cope with at the present moment
also thank you for your well wishes much appreciated every little helps no matter how small the gesture

I'm still not 100% but getting there
And not retching every morning is a blessing

Must be a worry - having summat like that pending.
Hopefully things will be ok.
Best wishes.

I received a letter from the hospital yesterday it was a summary of what happened to me during my stay in hospital and what they did I.e tests and scans and biopsy
Basically it's what I was already told and what I already knew
What it didn't tell me was what the surgical procedures team had decided about the lump / swelling is on my liver or the results from biopsy taken during my horrible time while having my Gastroscopy

So in a nutshell I am none the wiser
my food intake is still low and I can only put that down to me still worrying about what the lump / swelling is and my biopsy results are but I do have a date to see my consultant which is on the 19/10/15
so hopefully will have some proper answer then
I will update you when I get back from the hospital
so stay safe and
UTM RTID Oh and hopefully redfearn will do the biz and keep us up maybe mid table ha ha ha ha ha

Cheers mv at times I really think I need it

feel all alone most of the time and all the waiting for results takes its toll