To all here | Vital Football

To all here

miller4life

Vital 1st Team Regular
Hi everyone

Just to let everyone know my operation went well
Wrist is very sore but plenty of strong meds plus Paracetamol are helping LOL
And after an overnight stay in Rotherham General Hospital I am now recuperating back at home and looking forward to being normal in the very near future :54: :54: :54: :54: :54: :36: :36: :36: :36:

Thanks all for the well wishes

Wrist and owner are doing well

just takes twice as long to do things as it's my dominant arm out of action and I get angry very quickly when Things don't go to plan

And yes I am still trying to work out what normal is and when I work out what it us you people will be the first to know ha ha ha

Tired and in lots of pain think I laid awkward in the night painkillers not working too well and struggling with not being able to do the simplest of things and getting hurt doing it

But on the long run hopefully I will be pain free if it was successful but won't know for 2 weeks when I go for the stitches out and a check up I would keep my fingers crossed but it hurts too much
will keep you Posted On The progress as I get it

I have to take it day by day and hope that everything is fine
Think it's just frustration on my part as I hate asking for help as I find it hard to explain myself and then get angry and then more frustrated and my depression helps very little in the matter also
But the main thing is the pain has lessened over the day but the painkillers are helping a great deal just have to risk the urge to more than I am prescribed
which I am winning that battle at the moment

Glad it is a bit easier! I guess you are not the best patient in the world, then, lol!

Hope everything is a little better tomorrow.

6d You got that one spot on I hate being a patient it drives me mental as I really hate having to rely on others to do stuff for me as I cannot stand waiting for them and trying to explain things I get tatty with people even tho it me at fault I get angry too quickly I have had anger management before but as you will probably have worked out it didn't work LOL

And Bez
I will plod on regardless as it is all I can do to get me thru the day at times
Arm is doing ok today still have pain but the painkillers are taking care of that little problem so all good for now
Got to go shopping today so owt could happen depends on the idiots around town lets see how I get on and how many People I will be calling a fc...ukwit ha ha ha

Sorry to say no I am not going tomorrow don't fancy being knocked last time I went to a match after an operation on my wrist I ended up with the stitches bursting and that is a pain you have to experience to make sure you never have it again

but I am hoping to be back in the fray in the very near future

so will some of you who know me give them a big cheer from me andi will give them a shout from my sofa the safest place for me to be

Probably for the best that you avoid the crowds.

Glad to hear the painkillers are working, constant pain makes anyone feel miserable!

Hope the improvement is speedy.

The painkillers only work for a short period of time

And the constant pain has been constant for the past 14 years on and off but mainly on and that includes the agony of 6 operations on the same wrist
I just hope they finally sorted the bloody thing out
UTM

So do I Caz so do I

not had a good time today The boys lost very disappointed in that and to top it all off I knocked my wrist so bad I ended up throwing up and it's hurting
Not sure if I popped a stitch hope not as it could lead to an infection
But it's one of those times you try to be careful and you end up being as clumsy as one legged man in an arse kicking competition tge more I try not to knock my wrist the more I bang it

sorry about the moan you guys .. I am just feeling sorry for myself and I am just sick of everything and want it all to end......

Oh dear! would your wrist be more protected if you wore a sling for a few days. A scarf (Millers?) would do the job! Hope you feel a bit brighter this morning.