Tina RIP | Vital Football

Tina RIP

Saw Tina in the 80's supported by Bryan Adams. I reluctantly went as follower of punk and new wave music. My wife was the real fan. Came away full of appreciation for a world class entertainer and singer who had the huge crowd eating out of her hand from the second she stepped onto the Wembley stage. R.I.P.

RIP Tina.Not a favourite of mine but certainly a massive talent .Rock N Roll for ever Girl.

Tina was much loved here in Australia. She appeared over here many times on TV and stage. Played Aunty Entity alongside Mel Gibson in the Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome film.

But mostly because she was the face (and body) of The NRL in the 90’s with the Simply The Best song which promoted rugby league for many seasons and still reminds everyone here of rugby when it’s played.

RIP Tina. Music legend.

Above all a wonderful performer and a woman who survived an appallingly abusive relationship to have a whole new career. Always worth watching but the concert rock stuff wasn't my thing. Ike was a monster but they wrote and performed a string of great songs that are little known.

I love the Simply the best song, used by Chris Eubank for a while.

Was never a fan of Tina Turner, but did read about her life and music last night! It’s interesting what you find out…. “The Best” was offered to Paul Young, who declined it, then it was offered to Bonnie Tyler, who put it on one of her albums and it flopped as a single! Tina Turner covered it and it was a massive hit!