Tin Hats on folks | Page 2 | Vital Football

Tin Hats on folks

Fawaz owes the supporters an explanation. I would imagine many of you have families that have supported this club for 4 or 5 generations. It is more than a club it is an institution that is part of the fabric of Nottinghamshire. Fawz has done a pathetic job in his stewardship.

Pope is right, a big turnout to express anger at the way Fawaz has run this club would get at least get a message across.

I would also beat on the Post and BBC Nottingham to make sure they hold Fawaz to task.

I am truly sorry to see this happen. Can only hope for a miracle now :21:

Woanz - 13/1/2017 22:08

Pope John XXIII - 13/1/2017 22:04

Woanz - 13/1/2017 22:01

Boring patronising & unesecery you can tell he's back

You must be the most relieved man in Nottingham tonight.

Don't need to make up fresh excuses not to go; can just rehash the old one that not one single poster on here has ever believed.

True forest fan- takeover collapses, club in jeapardy and he attacks a forest fan for urging other fans to go to games

:19:

You are a deluded teacher ****. If people had stopped going months/years ago then this wouldn't be an issue I'm right you're wrong & it's obvious but you are as deluded as the fantasists. Go to games, write great boring diatribes, patronise everyone with your pgce & no money shite job you fooking deluded ****.

I don't know if you're drunk but this post is completely out of order.

Woanz - 13/1/2017 17:08

Don't need to make up fresh excuses not to go; can just rehash the old one that not one single poster on here has ever believed.

True forest fan- takeover collapses, club in jeapardy and he attacks a forest fan for urging other fans to go to games

You are a deluded teacher ****. If people had stopped going months/years ago then this wouldn't be an issue I'm right you're wrong & it's obvious but you are as deluded as the fantasists. Go to games, write great boring diatribes, patronise everyone with your pgce & no money shite job you fooking deluded ****.

Woanz please don't start this tonight.

LyttleByLyttle - 13/1/2017 22:04

Jimmy Gordon - 13/1/2017 21:58

LyttleByLyttle - 13/1/2017 21:57

I don't think we've seen the last of JJM & Co....

Buy us for a pound from the administrators?

Under their charge they can now appoint Administrators themselves unless FAH can discharge their debt on demand.

That's my thought too. This whole saga is not over yet. Sad thing is, I don't feel any more comfort in JJM & co being able to get it right either. I really don't know where it goes from here.

Bollocks! I'd hoped we'd seen the tw@t out of here. Feeling as low as could be right now.

fawaz will spend a fortune in the next few days as he has probably gone and got some more handouts. But he needs to be gone.

bgmineralman - 13/1/2017 22:12

The forum was better without him almost everyone would agree. Why he's chosen tonight to comeback I don't know I can only assume it's because it's Friday the 13th

DISGRACEFUL POST, YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED.

Woanz - 13/1/2017 22:15

bgmineralman - 13/1/2017 22:12

The forum was better without him almost everyone would agree. Why he's chosen tonight to comeback I don't know I can only assume it's because it's Friday the 13th

I think we're all drunk or on the way. Give it to the real fooking villain eh?

He is allowed to post here and make his feelings known like everyone else. Your attacks on Pope were unnecessary and uncalled for.

Let it go and take your anger out on Fawaz

Hucknall Red - 13/1/2017 22:21

DISGRACEFUL POST, YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED.

Why?

He's from Skipton ffs

If you have nothing to offer Woanz just shut up!

the jock - 13/1/2017 22:43

burton albion will be playing a division above us. let that sink in.

That's small fry Jock.

18 months from now we could have two Nottingham Derbies on the fixture list

@Woanz genuine question but what has happened to you? You always had an edge but there was also a sense of humour and you enjoyed an interesting debates - often displaying a real sense of social conscience.

Now it's the same old repetitive I was right shit or Masterbatey jokes with your pal Banger.

Here's a suggestion Vs Birmingham (just an idea)

Pack the CG

75 minutes- Clough stand walk out
78 minutes- Trent end
79 minutes- Main stand
80 minutes- Bridgford home fans

Hopefully everyone will be able to twig the significance

Pope John XXIII - 13/1/2017 23:02

Pack the CG

78 minutes- Trent end
79 minutes- Main stand

The ages of your last 4 stags?

Pack the CG

78 minutes- Trent end
79 minutes- Main stand

Is it the millions spent by Fawaz that pushed us into various stages of embargo?

Or the stake % figures that Fawaz was negotiating to sell?

Pack the CG

78 minutes- Trent end
79 minutes- Main stand

Cracking idea. Only problem is we're away.