Time4ChangeGFC | Vital Football

Time4ChangeGFC

Vambogills

Vital Football Hero
Don't know if any others aware of this growing group on Facebook. Looks as though they are planning some anti Scally protests next week. With opinions divided on our illustrious leader it might well make the Plymouth game more interesting than just a run out for the fringe players.

Sounds embarrassing. If anything is planned during the game they can fuck right off.

Supporters acting like twats is hardly going to have new owners/investors queueing up and may put anyone interested off.

Sounds embarrassing. If anything is planned during the game they can fuck right off.

Supporters acting like twats is hardly going to have new owners/investors queueing up and may put anyone interested off.

And we wonder why attendances are falling!

So not having managed to give any home support this season they will now make some noise? Mind you they may have practiced by booing.

No wonder the team find it hard to play at home. Considering the poor start and finish and the shit atmosphere at home it shows just what a fantastic job we have done away from home.

So not having managed to give any home support this season they will now make some noise? Mind you they may have practiced by booing.

No wonder the team find it hard to play at home. Considering the poor start and finish and the shit atmosphere at home it shows just what a fantastic job we have done away from home.

My thoughts exactly and the reason i might not bother next week. Too many ready to jump on the bandwagon

Reeks of Connect tribe. The protest probably depends on their mummies letting them go to the match.

SL needs a chance to build his own squad.

Without PS we would not exist as a league club. Be very careful what you wish for.

Whoever this anti- group is, could they please organise several million pounds and also get hold of some people who are 'experienced' at running a company of this magnitude.
Otherwise, could they please disappear back to their play station.

Whoever this anti- group is, could they please organise several million pounds and also get hold of some people who are 'experienced' at running a company of this magnitude.
Otherwise, could they please disappear back to their play station.
It shouldn,t take several million pounds. The club isn,t worth the £4m that PS Is reportedly seeking its not even worth £1m but the Chairman wants a big enough sum to pay for his lifestyle should he let go of the reins and can no longer take his huge annual salary.
A protest might prick is already incredibly sensitve skin leading to a positive ( for the club) hissy fit and make him drop the price realistically.
Relegation to the National League would probsbly do it too also as he would no longer have the kudos of owning a FL Club and,more importantly, make him cut his losses and give up the Club.
There are plenty of better businessman with international experience who could attract the investors he will never ever attract ina month of Sundays.
Thsnks PS forthe past but the Club is finished if he stays

I am sorry, but you are completely deluded if you think you could run this company with less.

"A protest might prick is already incredibly sensitve skin leading to a positive ( for the club) hissy fit and make him drop the price realistically."

I suggest that that comment of yours really suggests what planet you are on!

Sorry, bit late for you to be able to dispute my comment?
No but you haven,t addressed the main part of my post is that he wants too much for the Club ,any less he cannot keep himself in clover for the rst of his life,
What too difficult for you to address the indisputable part of my post ?

Since the ground is worth £4m then it is hardly surprising that would be the minimum asking price for the club.
You,ve forgotten about the£ 8 million debt that he doesn,t mention snymore,still floating about and being serviced by the club and no longer included on the clubs accounts