Time to plead... | Vital Football

Time to plead...

Snats

Vital 1st Team Regular
So I know I won't be the only person in this situation, but here goes. I'm currently at uni in the north and with no (affordable) means of transport available to me, I've been unable to make it to any of our cup games on this amazing run this season. When the Burnley draw came out, I was thrilled - just down the road (relatively speaking) and plenty of space in the home end if I couldn't snag an away ticket. However, I'm registered on Burnley's website with an LN postcode so when that statement came up on the Burnley website, it looked unlikely that I'd be able to make it. My dad told me he might be able to use a bloke's final streight alongside his own to get tickets, but I've found out in the last hour that that has fallen through. My dad and brother are both going, courtesy of a final streight and friends in high places respectively, leaving me without a ticket and likely to miss out on our biggest match for years.

Now the plea. Does anyone have a final streight or season ticket, but not going to Burnley? My dad's getting the tickets tomorrow. I know there are people who have been going for 60 years or whatever and if it's between me and them, it's a no-brainer, obviously. But if you can't make it and want to help a loyal Lincoln supporter (season ticket holder before I went to uni), it would be much appreciated.

TL;DR - I'm ticketless for Saturday, both my brother and dad are going, can any season ticket or final streight holders help me get a ticket?