Time For An End To The Squabbling | Page 8 | Vital Football

Time For An End To The Squabbling

vancouverlatic that is the sort of post I'm trying to cut out.

put users on alert, if you must take the discussion to private message, but no need for that in the forum where others also have to read it.

And I'm not taking sides, I don't know anyone on here.

So people ignore the warning and I'm meant to let it go?

Then no change is there?

This is not a difficult process. Stop slagging each other off. How difficult is that?

And you can criticise me all you want, if people ignore, what else am I meant to do? Do people just have to have someone to be angry at?

If so, everyone can slag me off and leave the other posters alone maybe.

The rules are pretty clear and simple BrickLatic. If they are ignored, then I don't see what else we can do.

Maybe some of you could meet and do this 30 mile walk and sort out your differences.

:beer:

http://www.wigan.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=521338

This kid and his suffering puts into perspective the nonsense here doesn't it?

Maybe you should start a dating site.
Ironic that the 2 idiots that dragged this forum down to where it is have your full protection.
As brick said. You can’t make this up.

BrickLatic - 13/2/2018 14:10

i see weveve now moved from modarateon to censorship. you culdnt makeit up.

Brick mate, did you get chance to read the post before it was removed. I thought it was at least antagonistic and at worst an attempt to provoke Moonay. It was totally uncalled for and Admin were right to remove it. I'm all for free speech but deliberately provoking an argument is in my opinion unnecessary. I don't understand why people want to cause problems by deliberately baiting others and trying to get them thrown off the board or causing them to stop posting. Would you walk into a pub and deliberately insult someone? Probably not, then why do it on the forum?

Come on Brick, I know you are a better person than that, support Admin and lets get this board back to what it used to be.

vancouverlatic - 13/2/2018 14:25

Maybe you should start a dating site.
Ironic that the 2 idiots that dragged this forum down to where it is have your full protection.
As brick said. You can’t make this up.

The point is Vancouver the two "idiots" as you refer to them have behaved themselves since Admin stepped in. Can you honestly say the same about your posts.

Vancouver, first post, first page on this thread it references an amnesty. I won't explain the meaning because it could be construed as condescending. It's a fresh start for EVERYONE, including the 'two idiots', although if you took a straw poll I suspect different people would each pick a different two to pin that label on. Time to move on from the past and move forward otherwise holding grudges and animosity will eat away at you.

Brick, other than Vancouvers post (which I actually found funny and I'm sure Moonay wasn't offended) and someone else calling another a t**t there has been a marked improvement in the level of personal abuse. As such the hardline approach- if you want to construe it as that - is working and the low tolerance level at present is perhaps needed to keep things on track.

The 2 'idiots' have also had posts removed and I've moved a couple of threads into the alert team/hidden forum because there was too much to delete.

That's the thing with being neutral, I don't know anyone, so not taking into account anything that went on before.

If everyone gave this a chance, it might work.

If not, I will have failed and I will have to go to counselling, maybe even counselling won't undo the untold damage to my ego.

You'd not want that would you?

TRUE BELIEVER - 13/2/2018 14:25

BrickLatic - 13/2/2018 14:10

i see weveve now moved from modarateon to censorship. you culdnt makeit up.

Brick mate, did you get chance to read the post before it was removed. I thought it was at least antagonistic and at worst an attempt to provoke Moonay. It was totally uncalled for and Admin were right to remove it. I'm all for free speech but deliberately provoking an argument is in my opinion unnecessary. I don't understand why people want to cause problems by deliberately baiting others and trying to get them thrown off the board or causing them to stop posting. Would you walk into a pub and deliberately insult someone? Probably not, then why do it on the forum?

Come on Brick, I know you are a better person than that, support Admin and lets get this board back to what it used to be.

TB....bang in with the 'would you walk into a pub & insult someone' ....think Moonay in the past has said something similar but it seems to fall on deaf ears. Say on here what you would to someone's face....not difficult is it!! Yes some arguments / debates can get heated with stuff said in the heat of the moment but to carry it on is where it goes down hill. It also seems in some peoples eyes that you shud get some flack for trying to calm things down or mediate a little ( Moonay being an example) ....Maybe a few more like minded souls are needed to counter the constant bickering parties!!!

Made in Wigan - 13/2/2018 15:17

Brick, other than Vancouvers post (which I actually found funny and I'm sure Moonay wasn't offended) and someone else calling another a t**t there has been a marked improvement in the level of personal abuse. As such the hardline approach- if you want to construe it as that - is working and the low tolerance level at present is perhaps needed to keep things on track.

mate. just out of curiocity. can you point me to your last post yesterday on this mater that i replied to. in my reply was a jokey referance to the ding dong had about a past maneger and i wondered what hapened to the bloke i had the ding dong with. used moonays reference of ading one of these ;-) to show the joke in the post.

just wandering were theyve gone. thats all. do you no were they are. i mite be being thick or blind but cant see them for the life of me.

true believer. i am better than that mate. id of thowt you of all peeple wuldnt of jumped to the rong concluseons about my motives on heer. theyve alweys been honerable.

admin. if i ofended you then my opolgies. its a tough gig youve got here mate.

Sorry if I got the wrong impression Brick, as I said I know you are honourable. I just think we all need to support Admin and your post smacked of criticism of the stance being taken. Accusations of censorship in the post was what rattled my cage. As I say my apologies if I got the wrong end of the stick and by the way, welcome back, I for one have missed your wit over the last few months.

Brick, I can't recall the thread title (one started by tl4e) but it's been moved/deleted/hidden. Unsure of the reason why but it was nothing to do with your post or my reply - it must have deteriorated overnight.

Nice to see you back btw

:bow: