Tight wads? | Vital Forums

Tight wads?

MadAmster

Vital Reserves Team
They have just announced the pre season RamsTV live package for the pre season friendly games.

You can watch them live on RamsTV for a fiver a throw or watch all 5 for £20.

I have an annual subscription as an ex pat for RamsTV costing £110. I would hope that pre season is included in that deal.

I have written to the club asking for clarification.

I would love to be sure that pre season is included but I am not sure that it will be.

MadAmster

Vital Reserves Team
Coming over for a match costs me a good £350 and often more. This season I intend to do the Tree House dwellers, home and away. One or two more home games and maybe Brentford or QPR away. Total expense between £1750 and £2000 if it pans out.

That is more than enough surcharge thank you very much Ramjet!

Bloomeram

Alert Team
Staff member
They have just announced the pre season RamsTV live package for the pre season friendly games.

You can watch them live on RamsTV for a fiver a throw or watch all 5 for £20.

I have an annual subscription as an ex pat for RamsTV costing £110. I would hope that pre season is included in that deal.

I have written to the club asking for clarification.

I would love to be sure that pre season is included but I am not sure that it will be.
I don't know MA, people buying season tickets at Pride Park still have to pay for the pre-season games, so you would be favoured if they didn't charge you again on RamsTV....................I have just paid for the package, basically because I am nosey and don't want to miss Franks first steps in Management. :toot::cool:

MadAmster

Vital Reserves Team
Following an exchange of email with DCFC I now know the following.....

My annual subscription runs out on July 25th. I will definitely have to purchase the Wolves game. Depending on the content of a letter being sent out today to all RamsTV subscribers, I may, or may not, have to purchase the Coffintree game as well.

After that there are 2 options open to me. Buying one off games at a fiver a throw OR a monthly subscription of £12.50 that automatically renews until such time as I choose to cancel (such as next closed season).

I do believe I will be going for the monthly option.

Latest Rams News