Tickets | Page 2 | Vital Football

Tickets

MarvinsPA - 5/5/2017 11:22

frank clark's tash - 5/5/2017 11:48

"Big match draws larger crowds than usual"

It's not the most shocking of headlines is it?

That's true in itself, but after it sells out, you know twitter will be full of people moaning they can't get a ticket, despite not attending any other game this season, & decrying the injustice of it all, what with them being a lifelong supporter.

Marvin, who cares.
There's only one thing that matters now and that's to get a full house cheering their support.
We have to win this no matter what.

My only concern is that a big crowd equals more pressure, and we certainly don't thrive under pressure.

We'd have been better off somehow getting this match played behind closed doors!

frank clark's tash - 5/5/2017 12:30

My only concern is that a big crowd equals more pressure, and we certainly don't thrive under pressure.

We'd have been better off somehow getting this match played behind closed doors!

That sounds bloody depressing to me FCT. It's nothing like the old days I remember.

paplane - 5/5/2017 10:19

Think these 'stay away fans' are just as enthusiastic, or as critical, as the regulars myself. I'll be glad they've made the effort to get down there and spend their money supporting us.

All fans react to what they see on the pitch. The players need to step up like they did v Hudders & Reading.

That isn't my general first hand experience.

At the Reading game a non regular in front of my started booing Carayol after less than five minutes.

LyttleByLyttle - 5/5/2017 14:17

Think these 'stay away fans' are just as enthusiastic, or as critical, as the regulars myself. I'll be glad they've made the effort to get down there and spend their money supporting us.

All fans react to what they see on the pitch. The players need to step up like they did v Hudders & Reading.

At the Reading game a non regular in front of my started booing Carayol after less than five minutes.

How on Earth could you possibly know whether he was a regular or not?

Did he stand up & shout "THIS IS MY FIRST GAME, BOOOOOOOOO"

MarvinsPA - 5/5/2017 14:20

:19:

I just hope those attending remember that chanting and cheering for 90 minutes usually has zero effect on the team. But an ill placed boo will instantly destroy a player.

Maybe people who have season tickets might be clever enough to know who sits around them week after week and that is how they were casual supporters who weren't diehards.
And as I said in an earlier post if these casual fans want to come and sing their heart out and get behind the team for 95+minutes then welcome in but not if they cannot handle nerves and are going to boo.
Let's get it rocking now mocking or shocking.
Turn up, sing up and make sure we stay up. !!!!!

MarvinsPA - 5/5/2017 14:20

Because I was sat in my season ticket seat and you tend to know who sits around you.

Can anyone imagine what the mood will be like if it's still 0-0 at half time and Blackburn are 1up against 'bare bones' Brantford and Birmingham the same against half of Bristol's U23's? Toxic isn't close to describing it.

That's why, despite my wanting him to experience live football the way that God intended it and it's taken 7 years to get his Mum to agree to me taking him, this won't be my Grandsons introduction to Forest. It's going to have to wait until next season and hopefully we'll still be in the Championship.

Foolishly bought ticket online, will be in upper BC maybe unleashing occasional cry of "Come on you reds!"

Hope nervous full house doesn't have bad effect on players. If we can score before they do the crowd should help.

Forest have now said every seat available has been taken up.....well done lads( and lasses).. Now it's up to the Team....Bring it on

farcall2 - 6/5/2017 12:09

Forest have now said every seat available has been taken up.....well done lads( and lasses).. Now it's up to the Team....Bring it on

Blackburn managed that last weekend and it spurred them on to a win.

They had to lower ticket prices to a tenner though, so a great showing by forest fans

Pope John XXIII - 6/5/2017 13:06

farcall2 - 6/5/2017 12:09

Blackburn managed that last weekend and it spurred them on to a win.

They had to lower ticket prices to a tenner though, so a great showing by forest fans

I thought Blackburn was only 2/3rds full despite nearly 6500 Villa fans.