Tickets & Season Tickets 22/23 | Page 10 | Vital Football

Tickets & Season Tickets 22/23

Season ticket prices are due out soon. Very soon.

Just done another consultation. I have to say, it does seem to me, after years of doing all these sorts of things and being communicated AT, that they are open and wanting to be consulting WITH

One proposed seat-exchange type thing has been totally dumped following feedback.

With season tickets, although there will be rises, they have taken on board what could have been a triple whammy, i.e. price rise, re-zoning and re-classification of concessions. So this will be capped.

Be interesting to see the final prices, which I believe will still be amongst the cheapest (I believe, I haven't seen, I await the info same as everyone on that) and how fans react.

I heard not sure how true it is that the hold up was finding someone to finance the Monthy payment scheme

Season ticket prices are due out soon. Very soon.

Just done another consultation. I have to say, it does seem to me, after years of doing all these sorts of things and being communicated AT, that they are open and wanting to be consulting WITH

One proposed seat-exchange type thing has been totally dumped following feedback.

With season tickets, although there will be rises, they have taken on board what could have been a triple whammy, i.e. price rise, re-zoning and re-classification of concessions. So this will be capped.

Be interesting to see the final prices, which I believe will still be amongst the cheapest (I believe, I haven't seen, I await the info same as everyone on that) and how fans react.

Not long saw the link on the official app where it talks about there being 22,000 on the waiting list 🙄
Interested to see what it ends up being myself because for it to go from £320 in March 2019 to potentially £530 this year is scandalous. Yeah that’s 3 years but one of those years don’t count so it’s only 2.

I heard not sure how true it is that the hold up was finding someone to finance the Monthy payment scheme

No, that is in place, 0% and I believe no admin charge (again, I'm saying I believe, I can't be 100% and don't want to be saying things that are wrong!)

Not long saw the link on the official app where it talks about there being 22,000 on the waiting list 🙄
Interested to see what it ends up being myself because for it to go from £320 in March 2019 to potentially £530 this year is scandalous. Yeah that’s 3 years but one of those years don’t count so it’s only 2.

The increases will be capped, there was the potential before (and to be fair, they had consulted, and were going to crunch numbers after the consultation as well) of massive rises - i.e. if you are no longer concessionary, have a price increase and re-zoning.

Of course, some will still not be happy, going from fairly cheap, to still cheap but far more... at this time with the economy etc.

They obviously know it is a tough sell as well, after recent form.

My ST last year was 575 ( just had to double check as I couldn't remember). This year it is 677. I am shit at maths but that is more than 10 % ?

Not sure where this arbitrary 10% came from. I think that was the expectation/hope wasn't it, rather than fact? I honestly can't recall.

Not gone down well at all with the majority on Twitter.

Here are a few tweets......

justin it for the Cloutinho

@JUSTIN_AVFC_
· 22m
Replying to @AVFCOfficial
My season tickets in the family stand have doubled in price ! From £750 to £1441 wow……

Replying to
@AVFCOfficial
So people in K1 have gone from £370 to £531???? Jokers

mma

@mcauley26

·
10m

I was expecting an increase but my season ticket has gone up £160 despite having achieved sweet FA for another year. Will have to think if this is still viable now. Absolute joke on the timing
@AVFCOfficial

Tom Morgan

@TomWush

·
19m

Replying to
@AVFCOfficial
£160 price hike on last year in the North where there staff don’t know how to work a beer pump and takes 30 minutes to get served. #ForTheFans

Anton

@Anton1963

·
1m

Replying to
@AVFCOfficial
Mines got up £62 not bad really works out at just over £35 a game

Shouldn't be any rise about 50% we were told. I think there are over 1000 who were going to be way above it, and they will be being contacted.

I do worry about the timing, if we were top ten and had enjoyed a better season rises still wouldn't be celebrated but well, ... we aren't.

Hopefully people don't take it out (as people often do) on the ticket office staff.

As I no longer live in the UK then obviously I won't be buying a season ticket.

However, if I was then the least the club could do is give free access to VILLA-TV to watch away games?

As I no longer live in the UK then obviously I won't be buying a season ticket.

However, if I was then the least the club could do is give free access to VILLA-TV to watch away games?

We did ask if there were any other benefits being put in. But nope, there aren't.

Shouldn't be any rise about 50% we were told. I think there are over 1000 who were going to be way above it, and they will be being contacted.

From within the release article .....

• Ahead of the 2022/23 season, in order to align our prices more closely with our Premier League competitors and to help bring our revenues more in line with the costs of competing in the Premier League in keeping with the financial rules, we have decided to increase our prices by 10% across all full adult categories.