Tickets and TV | Vital Football

Tickets and TV

Pearced

Vital 1st Team Regular
I’m in town from Canada for a couple of weeks. Impossible to get tickets for Luton of course. What is a good pub near Wilford to watch the match? Do you get scalpers outside these days?

I’m in town from Canada for a couple of weeks. Impossible to get tickets for Luton of course. What is a good pub near Wilford to watch the match? Do you get scalpers outside these days?
No you don't, but keep an eye on the ticket exchange. Stuff can come up if your lucky.

Thanks Lynx but don’t I need to be a member of something? All I have is my old customer number!
Ah yeah sorry, if your not a member then you're out of luck. I actually don't know where's best to watch from around the ground. Trent Nav is the one that comes to mind but might be horrifically busy. I'm sure someone more local can give better advice.

I'm told it's great value for money - it's like taking a trip to outer space as there is fuck all atmosphere.
WEll that was certainly the case up to a point when we went last year, but now they have removed the glass from the viewing area it should be the same as the rest of the trent end, any way will see next month when we come for the Villa game

Ah yeah sorry, if your not a member then you're out of luck. I actually don't know where's best to watch from around the ground. Trent Nav is the one that comes to mind but might be horrifically busy. I'm sure someone more local can give better advice.
I was in town for the Newcastle game in March, managed to scrounge a ticket. The kids and I started at the Nav, then I went to the game and met them back at the Nav after, whereupon they were all several cocktails ahead of me. As far as the Nav is concerned, yes it gets busy but the atmosphere in the big shed is brilliant and the service is quick. Excellent venue, they have done a great job there I highly recommend it.