Ticket sales | Page 14 | Vital Football

Ticket sales

They said at the consultation meeting that the new fans fund would be launched after the full Ticketmaster site went live as it will be used to deliver some of the benefits.

They've started advertising it on the electronic boards around the pitch recently so it's obviously imminent.

They said at the consultation meeting that the new fans fund would be launched after the full Ticketmaster site went live as it will be used to deliver some of the benefits.

They've started advertising it on the electronic boards around the pitch recently so it's obviously imminent.
Yes some serious thought needs to go into ticket sales. Family ticket would help young families. Any in crease above £50 is financial suicide. Same if they increase match day tickets.

Got mine and registered. Money wife had a pie last Sat and said it looks like new supplier, and she enjoyed it

I'm a very old pensioner living on a national pension only. A pie is a treat for my wife watching our team. Keep your sarky comments to yourself broken leg

I'm taking a leaf out of Frankie's book and waiting until:
- Klopp is signed as manager after he finshes wi' them men down the road
- Reece James is brought back as skipper. (That's right back, not left back).
- Haaland is bought as a replacement for Josh Magennis.
- They get some proper pies on the concourse.
- White Witch IPA is available at the West Stand ale bar ... at £3 a pint.
- The fat bugger who sometimes sits next to me learns to sit without his legs spread at a 90 degree angle.

Otherwise, tha'll si mi ner moo-er.
Good job klopp is coming because even with those two players the football would still be shite under Maloney.

I'm a very old pensioner living on a national pension only. A pie is a treat for my wife watching our team. Keep your sarky comments to yourself broken leg
Been a veggie for years now Taff but my treat is a butter pie...there not same now though as there used be loads of butter and sliced spuds in them but they tend be dry as a bone these days.

Been a veggie for years now Taff but my treat is a butter pie...there not same now though as there used be loads of butter and sliced spuds in them but they tend be dry as a bone these days.

I'm fully aware endorsing a pie from a Preston company is a bold move, but Barton Grange do a stunning butter pie that reminds me of the ones I had as a kid

Yes some serious thought needs to go into ticket sales. Family ticket would help young families. Any in crease above £50 is financial suicide. Same if they increase match day tickets.

Adult Early bird season tickets for East / West stand worked out £16 per game for 23 fixtures last season. If you paid on the day it's between £20-30 depending on the fixture category. So the season tickets are still going to be good value even if they go up a bit and there are installments to help make it easier to afford.

Registered via the email this morning with no issues apart from the password I was allocated is far too long and complicated for me to remember.
A big shout out should also go to the Worriers fans who selflessly put themselves forward as guinea pigs to trial the new ticketing system and iron out any shortcomings before we have to renew our season tickets etc.
:grinning:

A big shout out should also go to the Worriers fans who selflessly put themselves forward as guinea pigs to trial the new ticketing system and iron out any shortcomings before we have to renew our season tickets etc.
:grinning:
Yeah right, we don't get favours from the lard arses they just had no choice in the matter.