Ticket sales | Page 13 | Vital Football

Ticket sales

The club was hopeful that the ticketing issues where behind them after switching to TicketMaster but they've obviously had issues with both us and Warriors.

I'm not sure if this is down to switching mid season, technology or the clubs own fault - maybe a combination of all 3. But at the Fans Fund consultation they had said the were planning to roll that out by now as they moved toplan was to move from the temporary to the full TicketMaster site by now and also roll out the new fans fund.

I suspect the the issues with the ticketing system have pushed that back that as the ticketing system was going to be part of delivering some of the fans fund benefits.

The handling of the Bolton and Fleetwood tickets has been very disappointing even if they are having technology issues.

It's obviously very frustrating for all involved at the moment but you'd like to think that once they get it properly sorted it will be fixed for good.
Its just bad process within the clubs management / administration.

If we are doing this mid season and don't/didn't have outside help to get this tech project planned correctly it was doomed to fail from the off. I'd hope they are learning from these mistakes, but it requires far more than just "getting it right" for a company to avoid this kind of thing.

Quick update - we've still not switched to the full Ticketmaster system yet. Update from the club on the process is due shortly.

Also there is a couple of ticketing offers between now and the end of the season planned.

Quick update - we've still not switched to the full Ticketmaster system yet. Update from the club on the process is due shortly.

Also there is a couple of ticketing offers between now and the end of the season planned.
Will we find out why the Club has been holding on to the Wycombe tickets for more than a fortnight before announcing the sale 6 days before match day? The PL has a stipulation on ticket sales notice. Am sure the EFL has one. Is the Club falling foul of the guidelines?

Will we find out why the Club has been holding on to the Wycombe tickets for more than a fortnight before announcing the sale 6 days before match day? The PL has a stipulation on ticket sales notice. Am sure the EFL has one. Is the Club falling foul of the guidelines?
Try emailing the club & ask Nzog ???

Its just bad process within the clubs management / administration.

If we are doing this mid season and don't/didn't have outside help to get this tech project planned correctly it was doomed to fail from the off. I'd hope they are learning from these mistakes, but it requires far more than just "getting it right" for a company to avoid this kind of thing.
Should have been done close season.

Looks like the full system has been "turned on" or is close to being.

Club have sent emails out on how to activate accounts.

Hopefully that means ST prices might be close to being announced

I'm taking a leaf out of Frankie's book and waiting until:
- Klopp is signed as manager after he finishes wi' them men down the road
- Reece James is brought back as skipper. (That's right back, not left back).
- Haaland is bought as a replacement for Josh Magennis.
- They get some proper pies on the concourse.
- White Witch IPA is available at the West Stand ale bar ... at £3 a pint.
- The fat bugger who sometimes sits next to me learns to sit without his legs spread at a 90 degree angle.

Otherwise, tha'll si mi ner moo-er.