Ticket Re-sale Warning | Page 2 | Vital Football

Ticket Re-sale Warning

Be careful who you give your season ticket to, you could get banned for life.

The new measures are harsher than that aren't they? Thought it was hung drawn and quartered? To be fair, the FCG (so called fans consultation) weren't asked for any input at all. So we are all wondering what the use is!

The new measures are harsher than that aren't they? Thought it was hung drawn and quartered? To be fair, the FCG (so called fans consultation) weren't asked for any input at all. So we are all wondering what the use is!
Mad isn't it, I wouldn't give a second thought about giving my ticket to someone if I couldn't go , however, I'd never think of selling it to someone. I look at it as paid for and going to waste so just let someone use it.

One for another thread or time mate, but it would be great if you could feedback if they could look into a solution in the My Account section of the website to assign your ticket to someone else in a matter of minutes rather than wait on a phone for up to an hour (which uses up their resource).

I was offered a home ticket for the Spurs game last week, apparently all I had to do was sign up for a customer number and then he would reassign the ticket to me (however I couldn’t make it so can’t verify if it’s true or not). I’m led to believe Spurs want to know who is there moreso than stop someone else enjoying your home ticket if you can’t go.

Mad isn't it, I wouldn't give a second thought about giving my ticket to someone if I couldn't go , however, I'd never think of selling it to someone. I look at it as paid for and going to waste so just let someone use it.

Yes, some of it looks way over the top to me (and others in the FCG). We were just sent the details and asked to spread the word. We aren't meant to me messengers, we are meant to be fan reps (and that is regardless of who is in the group) to give the input of their customers!

One for another thread or time mate, but it would be great if you could feedback tug they could look into a solution in the My Account section of the website to assign your ticket to someone else in a matter of minutes rather than wait on a phone for up to an hour (which uses up their resource).

I was offered a home ticket for the Spurs game last week, apparently all I had to do was sign up for a customer number and then he would reassign the ticket to me (however I couldn’t make it so can’t verify if it’s true or not). I’m led to believe Spurs want to know who is there moreso than stop someone else enjoying your home ticket if you can’t go.

Yeah, next FCG thread in doo dah when they fix a date mate. Or if you pm me the details, I can send to their techie if you want.

I have put it up for resale via the ticketing site - will get back 80% of the value I think (from what I understand) but I would much rather just give it to a family member or mate, not bothered about the money.