Ticket Deal | Vital Football

Ticket Deal

OneSirKeefy

Vital Football Hero
In case people didn't see it (my son saw this advertised at the gate at the Rochdale game, and it's popped up on KoL).

You can buy 4 tickets - 2 for each of next 2 home games for 20 pounds. That's 5 pounds per ticket for 4 tickets. Anywhere in the stadium.

That's a pretty good deal I reckon. Shout it from the rooftops. Would be great to see some bigger attendances.

It is a good deal and I hope fans are sharing it away like mad using their various social media platforms. With a deal like this we really should be getting 7K plus.

Unfortunately the club doesn't really have the budget (I assume) to advertise via anything other than their own social media platforms. This won't attract anyone who isn't already a Gills fans. Shame we can't get a plug on Radio Kent / BBC SE Today but presume that would be considered advertising and break some stupid rule.

If we don't get 7K plus then the good people of Kent really don't give a shite about GFC.

From Nibbles poll its pretty obvious most on this board dont go to the games ? Can I make a suggestion - get off your backsides and go to priestfield or where ever - There's a great deal being given by the GIlls as Razor said- for me as an 'outsider' to see 4500 is shocking for 'the only league team in kent' as many of you put it. Yesterday was unbelievable .

Good deal offered by the Gills, hope there`s a large take-up. We could always give some more tickets to local schools, as well.

Razorpound - 21/1/2018 14:01

:17: Sorry Mark, its my age, My eyesight is going!!

No worries, lots of people do it. I think peoples eyes just read it quickly. Still if ever I post anything controversial we can just say it was Martin :-)

So basically if there is only 1 adult it?s still cheaper to buy for 2 games than it is to buy individually whether you need the other ticket or not

The grocer - 21/1/2018 14:52

So basically if there is only 1 adult it?s still cheaper to buy for 2 games than it is to buy individually whether you need the other ticket or not

That's how I see it. Infact its still cheaper even if you were just doing one game.

I'm treating myself to some seats on the half way line in the Medway Stand instead of my usual seat in the RE.

Looking forward to see the action at the town end as well for a change :-)

Has anyone looked at the OS where you buy tickets on line and pick your seats?

Well you can't at the moment. When you get to the bit where you choose your seats, it states there are no games available!!!

daveycrocket - 21/1/2018 23:11

Has anyone looked at the OS where you buy tickets on line and pick your seats?

Well you can't at the moment. When you get to the bit where you choose your seats, it states there are no games available!!!
I believe that the ticket offer is only for personal callers and those that the ring the ticket office .

Kettners, when are you going to get it that it's not just cost that stops most people going? You could give tickets away for free and we still couldn't go due to other commitments like work and family stuff etc. There's also competition from clubs nearby who are much more attractive than us. If these people were really the plastics you think they are, do you really think they would claim to be fans of someone like Gillingham?
I think I might start a poll asking who can urinate the furthest as, for some, this board is becoming one big pi55ing contest.

Well said Nobby. A mate of mine is even more fanatical than me but through work/ funds/family commients/ location (Southampton), he sees fewer games, only about 10 per season. I don't question his support.

Well said Nobby. A mate of mine is even more fanatical than me but through work/ funds/family commients/ location (Southampton), he sees fewer games, only about 10 per season. I don't question his support.

I find it quite frustrating 58, I work most weekends, if I'm on day's I don't finish until 6pm and when on nights, I start at 6pm so have to be in central London for about 5.30 so either way I'm stuffed.
I make even less games than your friend but that doesn't make me or him less of a fan, I'd go every week if I could like I used to.

I also wonder about those fans who used to pay 20 to sit and watch a heap of poop up to the middle of October. The games were not poor, they were bloody dire and that would have hurt them both financially and emotionally. Now things have changed, it will still take a while before those people return with the assurance it is not a blip.