Ticket advice! | Vital Football

Ticket advice!

villahibs

Vital Youth Team
Morning guys, not been on for a bit, hope you’re all keeping well..

my son has been nagging me to get down to his first villa game! The general sale for Burnley opens tonight at 5pm… I’m hoping that I should be able to pick up a few tickets 😬

obviously he’d prefer to see the chelsea game on Boxing Day but they don’t go on general sale until next Monday!

the question is… in your opinion is it safer picking up Burnley tickets today and assume I wouldn’t get anything for chelsea, or is it worth the risk? Bearing in mind I’d be looking for 3, maybe even 4 😬

thanks in advance for any help 👍

Morning guys, not been on for a bit, hope you’re all keeping well..

my son has been nagging me to get down to his first villa game! The general sale for Burnley opens tonight at 5pm… I’m hoping that I should be able to pick up a few tickets 😬

obviously he’d prefer to see the chelsea game on Boxing Day but they don’t go on general sale until next Monday!

the question is… in your opinion is it safer picking up Burnley tickets today and assume I wouldn’t get anything for chelsea, or is it worth the risk? Bearing in mind I’d be looking for 3, maybe even 4 😬

thanks in advance for any help 👍

You'll be lucky to get 4 seats next to each other for the Chelsea game. I dont think there are too many left for Burnley so grab them while you can

Burnley is your best bet. But go for both!

It’s taken me a week to convince the wife I’m going to one, never mind both 😂

spent a fortune watching an awful Hibs side this season and the wee man plays on a Saturday morning so the 5 hour drive doesn’t give us time to get there apart from the holidays!

spent a fortune watching an awful Hibs side this season and the wee man plays on a Saturday morning so the 5 hour drive doesn’t give us time to get there apart from the holidays!

Ha yeah alright fair enough! Well get yourself some Burnley tickets then go for the Chelsea. If you get them then you can decide which you prefer to go to?

Although Chelsea tickets will be hard to get , it is worth taking a punt and ringing the ticket office a couple of days before the game as there maybe some tickets available that have been returned for whatever reason.

No guarantee of course but like I said it maybe worth a go.

Although Chelsea tickets will be hard to get , it is worth taking a punt and ringing the ticket office a couple of days before the game as there maybe some tickets available that have been returned for whatever reason.

No guarantee of course but like I said it maybe worth a go.

Yeah I’ll give it a go. I’ll jump on at 5 and try for Burnley tickets first and take it from there 👍

Wee update (on the off chance anyone is interested) 😂. Got tickets for Burnley no problem, signed in at 5pm last night for Chelsea tickets…. Got them, then had to allocate to individual member id’s. Accepted the kids and rejected mine!! Made me log in through the digital site and the tickets were gone. Chanced it first thing this morning and somehow managed to get 3 together in the Holte End… absolute fluke and the wife is raging 😂

Wee update (on the off chance anyone is interested) 😂. Got tickets for Burnley no problem, signed in at 5pm last night for Chelsea tickets…. Got them, then had to allocate to individual member id’s. Accepted the kids and rejected mine!! Made me log in through the digital site and the tickets were gone. Chanced it first thing this morning and somehow managed to get 3 together in the Holte End… absolute fluke and the wife is raging 😂

Send your wife all our regards, you can re-assure her we'll all look after you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey all,

I am finally coming to Birmingham to watch my first ever Live Villa Game, actually 2. I am bringing my 17 year old son who has also been raised right, he is a Villa Fan as well. Putting to message out now, as I would love to obtain the best possible tickets. We will be attending (trying to at least) Villa v Tottenham and Wolves v Villa April 2nd and 9th respectively. Anyone have any advice or suggestions? would also love to talk about where to stay and and to go for pregame festivities. All of your help would be greatly appreciated.

Hey all,

I am finally coming to Birmingham to watch my first ever Live Villa Game, actually 2. I am bringing my 17 year old son who has also been raised right, he is a Villa Fan as well. Putting to message out now, as I would love to obtain the best possible tickets. We will be attending (trying to at least) Villa v Tottenham and Wolves v Villa April 2nd and 9th respectively. Anyone have any advice or suggestions? would also love to talk about where to stay and and to go for pregame festivities. All of your help would be greatly appreciated.

Hey dude, hope you and the lad love it. I've been outside of Brum for that long I really can't offer much up now - I always found the Britannia hotel well priced, good staff etc but been years since I was down so not sure what's there or not.

Plenty of others will be along with up to date advice matey.

Hey dude, hope you and the lad love it. I've been outside of Brum for that long I really can't offer much up now - I always found the Britannia hotel well priced, good staff etc but been years since I was down so not sure what's there or not.

Plenty of others will be along with up to date advice matey.

The Britannia is supposed to be a complete dump these days Mike.