Thugby posts 12th man | Page 24 | Vital Football

Thugby posts 12th man

Another good read from the 12th man & this piece about Evatt made me chuckle.....

the 42-year-old became chief inspector of the Celebration Police! Marching over to young lads like Luke Chambers, Martial Godo and Scott Smith to inform them their celebrations were unwarranted..... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh n Moonay, your piece wasn't tooooo bad either 👏👏👏 Guess 'Ozone bounce' was a tad hard to get into your ode...😉🤔

Another good read from the 12th man & this piece about Evatt made me chuckle.....

the 42-year-old became chief inspector of the Celebration Police! Marching over to young lads like Luke Chambers, Martial Godo and Scott Smith to inform them their celebrations were unwarranted..... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh n Moonay, your piece wasn't tooooo bad either 👏👏👏 Guess 'Ozone bounce' was a tad hard to get into your ode...😉🤔
Did go to Wigan Pier once or twice, but not in that era.

Happy to take requests though. ;)

Am I right in thinking, was the DJ high up on the wall in a green frog, or had I been drinking/smoking too much.

Nope ... seems like no-one took him up on his offer, so just the usual names (bar those walking for Joseph's Goal) to keep the flag flying ...

We don't all have 'oddles' of time to submit an article...so don't 'umo' cast everyone as not taking up 'his offer'....I, probably like most can't just conjure up some masterpiece like ur goodself..😉

We don't all have 'oddles' of time to submit an article...so don't 'umo' cast everyone as not taking up 'his offer'....I, probably like most can't just conjure up some masterpiece like ur goodself..😉
No Jock, we don't, but there's at least one on here who reckons they've been rejected before. It would be nice to hear from them, that's all.

No Jock, we don't, but there's at least one on here who reckons they've been rejected before. It would be nice to hear from them, that's all.
Think I'll eventually get round to submitting sumat...worthwhile / not worthwhile is sumat else 😉🤔

Given the comments on here over the last week or so, I'm really surprised that the bitching about Maloney, his style, his tactics (or lack of them), his man management and motivational skills etc hasn't seen itself represented in here.

Maybe this board isn't representative of the fanbase after all ...

Given the comments on here over the last week or so, I'm really surprised that the bitching about Maloney, his style, his tactics (or lack of them), his man management and motivational skills etc hasn't seen itself represented in here.

Maybe this board isn't representative of the fanbase after all ...

Or more likely Kendrick only allows happy clappers