Thoughts With Steve Bruce And Family At This Sad Time | Vital Football

Thoughts With Steve Bruce And Family At This Sad Time

VitalFootballAdmin

Vital Squad Member
Staff member
Very sad news for Steve Bruce and family.

<br><br><a href ="http://www.vitalfootball.co.uk/router.asp?7524253">Click here to read the article</a><br><br>

Wow, tough one.

Steve is 57 so his dad must have had a good innings.

Still, these things are never easy.

My condolences, Steve.

So sad. And to think it was Steve's mother who was taken ill in the first place, and now his dad passes.

RIP Mr Bruce :14:

Let's put all differing opinions to one side on this sad occasion - our deepest condolences to Steve and his family.

Our thoughts are with you all

I hope he gets generous applause from all sides of the ground on Sunday - understandable if he is not there though.

I see Calderwood is doing the press conference today.

I don't think anyone will mind if Bruce isn't there Sunday.

Bet he is though, he's that sort I think. Hope he puts himself first and does what he thinks is right.

Yes . Only he will know . You go through so many emotions it will really come down to how he feels on the day.

My condolences to Steve and his family at what must be a traumatic time.

RIP Mr Bruce senior.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Brucey there on Sunday. Perhaps being on the touch line will help him to feel a sense of normality at the end of a traumatic week. Thoughts with him and his family.

Haven't posted for a very long time, if at all, but just felt that I needed to comment on this theme.

Those of us, of a certain age, have been through this awful time of our lives and know that we all grieve in different ways.

Whatever Steve decides to do on Sunday is the right decision and we must all respect that.