Thoughts with Bradford family | Vital Football

Thoughts with Bradford family

LancsGordoRoad

Vital Champions League
The sound of helicopter/s circling above Valley Parade at around half-time, plus a tannoyed message for fans to avoid Westgate when leaving, due to a major incident, left a number of Gills fans wondering what was going on.

Now we know. At around 3.25pm, Just a few hundred yards from the stadium a 27yr old mother (un-named at this time), pushing her baby in a pram, was viciously attacked on the street by a knife wielding man (apparently the male may have been known to her) who repeatedly stabbed the female. The woman died in hospital.

Puts things in perspective. We only lost three points, a family and child lost their loved-one and mother. Tragic - what is the matter with some people ! Knife crime is a terrible, growing blight on our society.

Thoughts are with the deceased lady`s family.

That is shocking. Feel so, so sorry for that poor baby. What a situation to start your life in.

RIP the mum.

That could explain the coded messages being announced across the PA, that I could hear through the commentary. Horrid attack of someone so young and with a baby FFS.

I don’t mean to trivialise the issue but overall my experiences of Bradford have been pleasant, despite the town being disliked everywhere else. Some beautiful buildings and a friendly vibe.

Knife crime is prevalent across the country now, unfortunately.

Peter Lloyd refered to the messages and the story is all over the news now.
Another sick coward with a knife.

That could explain the coded messages being announced across the PA, that I could hear through the commentary. Horrid attack of someone so young and with a baby FFS.

I don’t mean to trivialise the issue but overall my experiences of Bradford have been pleasant, despite the town being disliked everywhere else. Some beautiful buildings and a friendly vibe.

Those announcements (one for yellow leader and one for green leader) were made prior to the time of the murder, Trev. Think they were crowd safety drills (for stewards).

Those announcements (one for yellow leader and one for green leader) were made prior to the time of the murder, Trev. Think they were crowd safety drills (for stewards).
Ah ok, I saw the time of the incident being 3.20pm-odd, so put two and two together. I didn’t know how early into the game the messages were broadcast.

You sound a nice guy. However, it's pretty obvious what the pattern is and where/why it's occurring.

Because they have the answers, apparently. People seem to be flocking to them, having been let down by the Tories. Fancy that, Johnson was bullshitting them. Who'd a thought it?
What questions do they have answers to, which made you mention them here?

What questions do they have answers to, which made you mention them here?
Haha, nice try. You said it is "obvious what the pattern is and where/why it's occuring". I don't know, in spite of it being obvious, apparently. Do tell please.

I've heard some simple solutions to problems from the Reform Party (Company) such as "one in, one out" regarding immigration.

Anyway, whether Reform have the answers or not, perhaps you can explain as the root of the problem is obvious to you. I'm too dim to work it out.