Those Ashley lovers at NUFC.**** are at it again. | Vital Football

Those Ashley lovers at NUFC.**** are at it again.

OldLeazes

Vital Football Hero
Leicester City (h)

This afternoon sees former Newcastle coach and caretaker manager Nigel Pearson return to St. James' Park, as his Foxes arrive for a 3pm kick-off.

Less than 1,000 tickets were left on public sale by Friday, with the visitors taking their maximum permitted allocation of 3,235 places.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The gleeful way in which they report that less than 1,000 tickets are left is indicative of their stance. They hate the idea of a boycott, and it's down to them and others like them that we still have a near full house for every game.

When they day comes for relegation these are the people I'll be laughing at more than any others.

Utter utter *****, they have zero backbone.

Its OK OL, let the stupid ***** waste their money, we can just sit back and enjoy the fact that we aren't lining the fat fuckers pockets. While they get served up complete and utter shite, deserve all they get if you ask me. Its quite funny that the deluded ***** think a win today would turn a corner.

Those attending are only going so they can give Pardew loads of stick, forcing him to resign or be sacked.
The regime will not be able to find a replacement and Ashley will walk away.

I'm sure NUFC.com are aware of this and did not mean to come across as triumphant gloating super fans.

OL i felt the same way a couple of seasons ago but now i feel nothing for the neuvo nufc fans of today, I get great satisfaction in the knowing i and many of us on here are and have been right all along and the idea of funding sports direct spare holders dividends make me stonewall in the stance that I will never return until regime change and if that is not in my lifetime so fucking be it.

Fuck them it's not my NUFC anymore, hope they enjoy being relegated although no doubt 3 points today and it will be Alan Pardews black and white army.........*****.

Stupid, smug, twats! I will be laughing come relegation in May.

As for a win today fixing everything, I think not, why does everybody seem to think we are going to walk it against LCFC? Am I the only one that doesn't see this as a walk in the park?

tooninkent - 18/10/2014 14:18

Stupid, smug, twats! I will be laughing come relegation in May.

As for a win today fixing everything, I think not, why does everybody seem to think we are going to walk it against LCFC? Am I the only one that doesn't see this as a walk in the park?

You're not the only one on this forum but the rest are filled with these superfans. We will see how super they are in May, although NUFC will probably get lucky and stay up.

"less than 1,000 tickets are left" cos they're giving them away in Eldon Square with a Shite Direct voucher for £50 !!!! :)

vin1892 - 19/10/2014 11:42

They've been to 35 games this season. How dare you criticise super fans like that.

More fool them, stupid twats. Regardless of the regime etc I find people like that to be sad fuckers.

Nothing better to do in your life but go to every single NUFC game. No thanks.

Agreed OM. I went to Morpeth for a day on the piss which was much better than watching that shite for 90 minutes surrounded by dick heads playing on their mobile fucking phones. Just watching the Arsenal game and when Hull scored in the 46th minutes half of the Arsenal fans were still on the concourse. What the fuck is that about. You pay £1,000 for a season ticket and only watch half of the game. *****.

I was pissing meself laughing at some of the Southampton fans on MOTD last night.
The goals were raining in and some of those dozy fuckers burst out into "polite applause". Whatever happened to going apeshit, beserk, doo-lally-tap and such things when yer teams winning.
Fuck me!

The euphoria from the hierarchy after a scrambled win against Leicester merely confirms we are walking headlong into relegation. I fully expect a hammering in any or many of the next lot of fixtures.
Do they realise we are still bottom 3, does not look like it.

The league is too tight at present and if being in the top 4 the other year was played down as meaning nowt, the same will apply to being down there.

If the gap increases then so will the panic levels but so far there'll not be too fussed.

Playing all the top teams may work in our favour because the pressure is off to an extent and knowing us, we'll probably be surprised.

We're still in the bottom three, but I feel there are at least three or four worse teams on the evidence so far.

Burnley, QPR, and Sunderland look like they might keep us up.