This sponsorship ban | Vital Football

This sponsorship ban

The other clubs didn't give a monkeys two and a half weeks ago! I suppose it's OK when it doesn't benefit the club though.

The hypocrisy continues!

I have no gripe with them doing it, I'd do the same, but would have thought the club would have filed papers to challenge the decision straight away. Maybe if it gets banned next month there may be a bit more urgency by the club.

Aparantly Man City are still being investigated by the Premier league for previous deals.

Nowts going to happen to Man City and nowts going to happen to 'us'

Money talks, all the huffing and puffing is a show designed to appease the outraged hypocrites.

A point missed by many and especially the media is that we will make/create much more money than we ever did under Ashley. That alone just by being run properly and selling the sponsorship to the average Joe.

When you factor in the companies available to us now due to the Saudi magnet, there seems no legal route possible to stop us coining it in legitimately.

Last edited:
I don't think our income under Ashley amounted to anything apart from benefitting his tat empire. The token income from fun88 or the loan shark previously was a paltry amount compared to some of the other deals that were being made at other clubs. Why moan now for someone trying to increase their income?

Last edited:
I don't think our income under Ashley amounted to anything apart from benefitting his tat empire. The token income from fun88 or the loan shark previously was a paltry amount compared to some of the other deals that were being made at other clubs. Why moan now for someone trying to increase their income?

Because the moaning ***** expect us to know our place.