This is the Rochdale thread | Vital Football

This is the Rochdale thread

I always loved the way Rochdale fans do the, "Daaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllll!!!!", in a similar way that we do our, "Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!"

Bit early shotshy; do you mean this is the actual match thread ? I mean, i`m not throwing any "jumping of the gun" accusations out there but, well, you know....

Dempsey and Lee struggling to make the game (apparently?). Might have a last minute decision to make on my prediction and scorers when the team is announced

Dempsey and Lee struggling to make the game (apparently?). Might have a last minute decision to make on my prediction and scorers when the team is announced
From Lee’s Rochdale preview interview on iFollow I think he should be ok to play.

Bit early shotshy; do you mean this is the actual match thread ? I mean, i`m not throwing any "jumping of the gun" accusations out there but, well, you know....
I think this should be boycotted. Definite glory hunting. Unworthy of a true Gills fan. Should go to the first person to post the team up.

I think this should be boycotted. Definite glory hunting. Unworthy of a true Gills fan. Should go to the first person to post the team up.
Fair comment mate.
Bonham, Jackson, Tucker, Ogilvie, O’Connor, Dempsey, Slattery, Graham, Macdonald, Johnson, Oliver and ..... O’Keefe and McKenzie

Last edited:
I'm convinced we'll lose this - would be typical Gills to lose to a struggling team who we wipped a few weeks ago, having had a belting win last week. After our three terrible results and performances against three poor sides, I was convinced we'd beat an infor Accy last week and put my money where my mouth is and backed the Gills and was 30 quid up. Not sure I can bring myself to go with my gut and back 'Dale today!

The "Official" Rochdale match thread should be started by someone in a location where it`s currently snowing.......
I’ve just got back from my constitutional along Instow beach and have to report sunny skies and pretty warm actually.
We have snow forecast for tomorrow but can’t see it really.

Bonham, Jackson, Tucker, Ogilvie, O'Connor, Dempsey, Slattery, Graham, Lee, MacDonald, Oliver.

subs : Walsh, Lintott, McKenzie, Willock, Johnson, O'Keefe, Akinde

(snow forecast for tonight)

Last edited: