Third Round Draw ? | Vital Football

Third Round Draw ?

Each year, I hope for either Liverpool or Manchester United as they are the only 2 giants (or even teams?) we have not played in a competitive fixture since my first Gills game in about 1967.

Away would be a great experience for the Gills following and may provide more gate receipts but would not be likely to be picked up by TV for live coverage.

Each year, I hope for either Liverpool or Manchester United as they are the only 2 giants (or even teams?) we have not played in a competitive fixture since my first Gills game in about 1967.

Away would be a great experience for the Gills following and may provide more gate receipts but would not be likely to be picked up by TV for live coverage.
I'd like Liverpool away coz one of my stepdaughters is a big fan of theirs. Alternatively, Leeds away as the family of my daughter in law are big fans and I used to live near Elland Road (met Jo before a game their once).

Man U away is a guaranteed mega pay day, regardless of the lack of TV money. Even for us there`d be around 70K. I might even get a ticket as our allocation would be pretty large. Not been to Liverpool or Old Trafford so would be great.
But, we know it`ll be Rotherham away and big Tom will get the winner.

Newcastle away would be great as they still love us for relegating Sunderland along with the fact it’s one ground I’ve never been to. Now chris who can call me selfish. 😉

Not done Villa Park, Emirates, London Stadium or the Tottenham Hotspur stadium so an away trip to one of those will be fine.

Spurs would be interesting my brothers are both Spurs as are most of their children.
But I don't want a team where we have very little chance.So I will stick with Norwich I think.