Third Round Draw: Watch It HERE! | Page 6 | Vital Football

Third Round Draw: Watch It HERE!

I have absolutely no memory of how I got tickets for those cup games of the 80’s. Maybe because wasn’t after a seat perhaps it was easier and capacity was bigger.
Least I’ve got the odd ticket as a souvenir, not much chance now.
On another note wonder if we’ll produce a programme for this one.

I have absolutely no memory of how I got tickets for those cup games of the 80’s. Maybe because wasn’t after a seat perhaps it was easier and capacity was bigger.
We queued, simple as that. As recently as 2016-17 too, when Mr Cooke didn't allow some of us to come.

We queued, simple as that. As recently as 2016-17 too, when Mr Cooke didn't allow some of us to come.
Like I mentioned thinking about it, it would have been a lot quicker to sell terrace tickets than the NL days when folks are choosing seats. I honestly don’t remember queuing much for any match prior to the first playoff final but I must have done as no one else would have got me tickets. Of course I was just a lad so probably didn’t bother me !

The only sports channel I subscribe to, and pay for, is GCN+. It will stay that way.

Having problems at the ground with power cuts and card machines this morning so be patient if you can't get through.

I noticed the club has tweeted that if you email them they will move to your normal seats if you've booked the incorrect ones

Plenty of tickets available for general sale it appears. Notice also they’re selling a team sheet, so no programme presumably

Just to emphasise, the programme is gone for good because of the amount of money it loses. One cannot be issued for any game because a design / format / content does not exist.