Thinking Outside The Box | Vital Football

Thinking Outside The Box

Old Poolie

Vital Squad Member
It is contended that part of Pools issues stem from Hartlepool's geographical location.
Barrow perhaps typify what can be accomplished by locating team activities away from their home ground.
Would this be a model that could benefit Pools, for example locating training etc somewhere along the M62 corridor (Leeds, Huddersfield)

Interesting that Pools saw fit to announce KC'S contract ahead of yesterday's game, did this have an impact on the team "performance "?

Anyway now KC has a contract until the end of 2024 season, even if relegation (as seems likely) does happen, this season. Allowing KC to rebuild would seem sensible even in the NL. Part of Pools issues in the past has come from a lack of consistency in the management role with constant changes in personnel.

"did this have an impact on the team "performance "?"

Well, maybe. We can add it to the growing list of reasons for the team's performances, anyway. Must admit I've had enough for the time being. Too painful to watch any longer

Curle at Darlo on Friday night watching National North players. Really! Is this what it has come to. A blind man can see we need proven warriors to get us out of this mess. Add in Singh's comments about Curle being the best man manager he as had at his time the club. Guess a 5-0 stuffing did Challinor's talking for him.

"did this have an impact on the team "performance "?"

Well, maybe. We can add it to the growing list of reasons for the team's performances, anyway. Must admit I've had enough for the time being. Too painful to watch any longer
Me too!
Even though I've a season ticket I don't see me returning to Vic Park anytime soon.