Think before you post | Vital Football

Think before you post

The Fear

A Wise Man (once sat next to him)
Folks, things had settled down well on here, but recently some are getting out of hand again.

Just banned two users for calling another an abusive word.

This isn't a playground, it's a forum, you won't agree with everyone, there is an ignore function if you really don't like another user.

No need, at all, ever, for personal abuse. It's not war and blinking peace here, it's just a place to discuss football with fellow fans.

Think before you post, or find another forum. Really easy.

Folks, things had settled down well on here, but recently some are getting out of hand again.

Just banned two users for calling another an abusive word.

This isn't a playground, it's a forum, you won't agree with everyone, there is an ignore function if you really don't like another user.

No need, at all, ever, for personal abuse. It's not war and blinking peace here, it's just a place to discuss football with fellow fans.

Think before you post, or find another forum. Really easy.
Well said

To be honest moonay ( and I know it's your baby ) the toxic Brexit thread needs binning off. There's bile off everybody with absolutely nobody changing their minds. It's got to the stage where the same old arguments from both sides are being rehashed time after time after time.

To be honest moonay ( and I know it's your baby ) the toxic Brexit thread needs binning off. There's bile off everybody with absolutely nobody changing their minds. It's got to the stage where the same old arguments from both sides are being rehashed time after time after time.
The tiff between LMB and MiW (and to a much lesser extent, Daleks) had got needlessly personal though.

We can still discuss stuff and disagree about it without it resorting to handbags.
?

The tiff between LMB and MiW (and to a much lesser extent, Daleks) had got needlessly personal though.

We can still discuss stuff and disagree about it without it resorting to handbags.
?

But we cant though. I said it weeks ago that it was only ever a cigarette paper width from kicking off. What's the point of 2 groups of people discussing anything when each side is so entrenched.

But we cant though. I said it weeks ago that it was only ever a cigarette paper width from kicking off. What's the point of 2 groups of people discussing anything when each side is so entrenched.

I disagree Hindley, it keeps the politics stuff in one place and has avoided other threads being polluted which they invariably would. A bit of disagreement that’s all, it’s healthy, no one should get offended and take it personal. Same with Notts who buggered off over summat and nothing with Jock - he should return.

Never fallen out with you pal. Or MiW,...... though I'm "on the same side" as Notts and LMB. I've been nearer to falling out with them cos of the way they express their views.

If we can't keep it going, civilly, what the hell does that say about us?

Never fallen out with you pal. Or MiW,...... though I'm "on the same side" as Notts and LMB. I've been nearer to falling out with them cos of the way they express their views.

Tbh there are worse insults in parliament these days.

You haven't a clue what my position is on brexit, so how do you know you are on the same side as me.

I presume one was 96Tav, but I hope it wasn't on my account.

The lad gets a little excited, that's all.

Not really on your account, I know you aren't the sort to ask for bans etc.

However, enough is enough now. Your posts weren't even inflammatory as far as I could see.

As I said in the last post, the softly softly obviously doesn't work so people need to see if you abuse others on here, they'll be removed, first temporarily and if it continues, permanently.

Think you'll have noticed over the last few years I've done this, I hate banning, not as if I'm ott trying to moderate, but can't be doing with posts like that.

Could move it to off topic if people want. I have had a few alerts on it and a couple of users asked me to move it. But just the one seemed reasonable enough in this part of the forum.