Things Which Should Be Illegal | Page 8 | Vital Football

Things Which Should Be Illegal

Working on Christmas day and Sundays(unless the business is in the tourism industry pubs/restaurants/hotels and all emergency services).

:1: :19: I have you know them plastic green ball things look bloody lovely with the bonus of low maintenance

Hey it could be worse when me and the misses lived in our first house together about 6 years ago we bought a red lamp this is the truth which had a red vase surrounding it, we had next to the TV by the window didn't think nothing of it, until my mates younger brother and his mates who lived in the street started taking the piss about it looking like a brothel :10: :10: :10: I quickly realised whilst talking to them and looking it made the window glow feckin red ffs i chucked the bloody thing in the bin lol i took a lot of stick for that for a while, but these are the daft things that seems to happan to me in life, im a born dick im sure of it :142:

Green Tea - 29/6/2013 16:49

Working on Christmas day and Sundays(unless the business is in the tourism industry pubs/restaurants/hotels and all emergency services).
:3: :3: :3: :3: :3: :3: :3: :3:

There is program on tonight where we now have pet owners putting their animals through plastic surgery.

This should be illegal!

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/health/your_health&id=9146690

programmes on BBC1 that make everything out to be a massive scandal

A show on earlier called "your money their tricks" or something that seemed to be shocked that popcorn in the cinema is expensive and that the games at theme parks are "rigged" sometimes

I thought it was funny when the presenter tried to make a point by taking his own popcorn in and the employee at the cinema said it OK to do so and the presenter didn't know what to do, and when the "rigged" games actually showed people rigging the games to make them easier so people actually won

it was so bad I had to watch it. Its an hour of my life I am never getting back which is why these shows need to be banned. Programmes like Watchdog aren't much better, either. It's the way they make big deals over nothing, and they way they talk about these things are massive scandals and every business in the world is evil and the way they patronise the viewers to try to trick them into believing its a bigger deal than it is

People walking down the street while texting/looking on their phones

Watch where you're going ffs!

People with temporary stalls trying to get you to sign up to direct debits for charirities, get you to have a quote for new windows and conservatory or get you to sign up for breakdown cover.

Especially cock sure little gobshite ones who compliment you on your clothing or appearance to entice you into a conversation.

James06 - 5/7/2013 11:51

People with temporary stalls trying to get you to sign up to direct debits for charirities, get you to have a quote for new windows and conservatory or get you to sign up for breakdown cover.

Especially cock sure little gobshite ones who compliment you on your clothing or appearance to entice you into a conversation.

But surely that's never happened to you?

Every fucking day!

Dont get me wrong, I know they are fibbing, which actually makes it worse.

People who make songs then speak the lyrics over music instead of singing them, I would have them shot.

MrWashyWashy - 11/7/2013 17:26

People who make songs then speak the lyrics over music instead of singing them, I would have them shot.

No, no, no....I suggest you you listen to Leonard Cohen.

This is the song;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0j14GrB-u8

This is the SAME song spoken;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXaRT8CXmGE