They're Very Worried... | Vital Football

They're Very Worried...

keggy_keagal

Vital Football Hero
Looks like Ashley and his cronies are starting to sweat over season ticket renewals .

Great piece in The Mag http://www.themag.co.uk/2015/06/a-desperate-mike-ashley-extends-season-ticket-deadline-for-second-time-and-writes-to-fans/

I expect rampant transfer speculation in the forthcoming days. Particularly after it's announced Austin is going to Palace .

Read that earlier, great stuff, looks like more and more are starting to get it, the fat **** may really have to spend some money and sign some actual players at this rate.

Thousands will have got them letters because I did and I didn't even have a season ticket last year. All computer generated and probably sent to every address in the NUFC system.

For the club to spend a lot of it's time concentrating on managing the expectation level or using the PR guru to create various spin, I think they missed a trick with this letter because they could have used some of Ashley's words from that staged interview or got him to quote some more and with his name on the bottom of the letter instead of Mr Tickle, would have came across more heartfelt.

Maybe that's next week's plan.

A lot of negative supporters at our club.

We have an ex England manager at the club,surely that should be enough to get most of them in a positive frame of mind.

It's almost like the cheeky buggers are waiting to see players over the line before they splash out on a season ticket.

I think these pathetic pr stunts are becoming more and more transparent and with time passing they're even becoming see through to the thickest/loyalist of supporter. People now waiting for actual actions and have had enough of words.

PieMag - 14/6/2015 11:43

A lot of negative supporters at our club.

We have an ex England manager at the club,surely that should be enough to get most of them in a positive frame of mind.

It's almost like the cheeky buggers are waiting to see players over the line before they splash out on a season ticket.

If that's the case then there's nowt wrong with that.

The club is cash rich and is supposed to exist at being the best football club it can be for the entertainment of the fans, not some business designed to swell people's pockets.

Boycotts don't work remember. I'm sure someone told me that on this board... Where have they gone since the boycott didn't work? I remember him saying Ashley didn't give a toss about the 25million he gets from season tickets... Reasons being that he makes more money elsewhere. What a load of Irish shit.

If TNMW owes me £200 but PieMag owes me £75... I still want the £75 irrespective of the forthcoming £200.

So - the club are looking to replace those who replaced us?! Fickle bastards - they could have stuck it out ... by at least 40 years or so. What's the matter with them? The fat one is delivering what he promised. Mediocrity and no cup run, let alone an actual silver pot. It's not about that anyway - it's all about the team, surely? Fickle, I tell thee. Fickle.

Officemonkey - 14/6/2015 12:33

Boycotts don't work remember. I'm sure someone told me that on this board... Where have they gone since the boycott didn't work? I remember him saying Ashley didn't give a toss about the 25million he gets from season tickets... Reasons being that he makes more money elsewhere. What a load of Irish shit.

If TNMW owes me £200 but PieMag owes me £75... I still want the £75 irrespective of the forthcoming £200.

.. counting chickens spunky ..

More than half the ground is still available. They know the game is up now, they have no more lies or delay tactics to exhaust. Expect the deadline to be extended again and they'll finally have to spend some serious wedge to tempt people back.

Is Belfast Ali Hugo by any chance his comments in that mag article certainly sound like our Irish poster, perhaps its because they don't come from the area that they don't get it ,mind you there are quite a few Geordies who don't get it either but it seems less than there was.

Just read the article Bruce, and it seems Belfast Ali is him.

Will get chased off there in double quick time as well.

They should be worried. Too many false promises in the past. Fans are waiting for action on the transfer front.
They have not appointed McClarens coaching staff yet. They need to pull their finger out but with Chump Charnley at the helm you wonder. Fast action has never been on his agenda and they could well miss out on targets if they don't get a move on. To be fair there has not been much activity by most clubs so far.

Which player would come to this shambles????

Only the ones being offered big cash.

And we have been down that road before, Ashley is now reaping what he has sowed.

Serves the fat **** right.....

And if anybody falls for it this time, more fool them.

Officemonkey - 14/6/2015 12:33

Even more so if you were a money obsessed greedy twat.

It's laughable that people think he doesn't care about every penny he can get his fat fucking hands on.

p.s. My mate got the letter, even though he had written a strongly worded letter months back to tell them where to stick it after 40 years support.

He's tempted to write 'Fuck off' on it and send it back!