'They don't want Lambeezee, they don't want me... | Vital Football

'They don't want Lambeezee, they don't want me...

Paul Kannell

Vital 1st Team Regular
...I mean what do they want.'

Erm, just a good, intelligent, dignified football man at our club if that's alright with you Joe. Like a choice between Joe fucking Kinnear and Derek Lambeezee is a fair one. One thing's for sure after that hilarity, the whole country's going to be laughing at Ashley. He's employed a mental compulsive liar.

We want a new owner and Managing director that actually know a bit about football. A director of football that actually knows about football and a manager that actually knows about football. There's a pattern developing here!

ukrocks0007 - 18/6/2013 07:01

We want a new owner and Managing director that actually know a bit about football. A director of football that actually knows about football and a manager that actually knows about football. There's a pattern developing here!

I would think they're the bare minimum requirements of a football club. Fuck the finances as we don't get a penny anyway, but I've seen Northern League clubs run better than this tbh.

Pardew "we should get in quickly and sign Mkhitarayan before Liverpool, he's a cracking player"

Kinnear "mucky what? Speaking fucking English you cock"

Pardew "Mkhita..."

Kinnear "Carroll, good idea I'll get Carroll, show them how fucking clever I am"

sparkycufc - 18/6/2013 09:17

Pardew "we should get in quickly and sign Mkhitarayan before Liverpool, he's a cracking player"

Kinnear "mucky what? Speaking fucking English you cock"

Pardew "Mkhita..."

Kinnear "Carroll, good idea I'll get Carroll, show them how fucking clever I am"

I was hoping you were going to make Kinnear's final comment, him bursting into song with Elton John's 'Nikita'..

"Ohhhh Mkhita you will never knowwwww, anyfin baht my soul. Fahking f*ck, c*ck, b*stard, p*ss, w*nk ohhhhh..."

You are right about everyone laughing at you regarding Kinnear , I work with lads who support all the different clubs down this way and even one who supports Crawley Town and everyone of them are chuckling and saying what a fucking clown he is and how Ashley has turned you into a joke club .It is going to take a hell of a lot of work to regain your reputation lads .

CockneyMagic - 18/6/2013 09:40

You are right about everyone laughing at you regarding Kinnear , I work with lads who support all the different clubs down this way and even one who supports Crawley Town and everyone of them are chuckling and saying what a fucking clown he is and how Ashley has turned you into a joke club .It is going to take a hell of a lot of work to regain your reputation lads .

I can well imagine. The irony of all this being, only 12 months ago that reputation was starting to be restored. Some half decent things were starting to be put in place, but they really had no idea that there was an opportunity to work hard on the luck that had come our way, by making some foundations from it. Unfortunately they have no effing idea what they are doing. Not one. Not a clue about a business which is very much in the public spotlight.

Instead we now have this situation, and it's all of their own making. All of it.

Platinii - 18/6/2013 09:56

CockneyMagic - 18/6/2013 09:40

I can well imagine. The irony of all this being, only 12 months ago that reputation was starting to be restored. Some half decent things were starting to be put in place, but they really had no idea that there was an opportunity to work hard on the luck that had come our way, by making some foundations from it. Unfortunately they have no effing idea what they are doing. Not one. Not a clue about a business which is very much in the public spotlight.

Instead we now have this situation, and it's all of their own making. All of it.

I heard from a decent source who MA was having dinner with a few weeks back, that MA apologised for the season just ended and said he was "about as good at running a football club as he was with women". So he even knows this. And to sort it out, he pulls off this master stroke.

Kinnear seems very confused, not in a 'had a few' way but in the worrying 'is he ok' way. All joking aside I do wonder if he is quite up to a job like this health wise.