There are now two Forests in the Football League | Vital Football

There are now two Forests in the Football League

Pope John XXIII

Vital Football Legend
Forest Green Rovers have been promoted to the football league, sadly at the expense of Tranmere who should never be down there.

FGR are owned by an eco businessman. They have an organic pitch, are building a new stadium entirely made of wood and they serve only vegan muck to both players and fans at the stadium.

And they're from what looks like almost a village in rural Gloucestershire.

League cup first round perhaps? Hopefully some real food is available outside the ground

If fookwaz doesn't hurry up and fook off then they'll probably do a Burton and finish above us within a few years.

Why dont you run yourself a warm bath, write out a letter to your nearest and dearest explaining that if your not down in 30 mins, to give you a knock because you dont want to miss the one show

Apollyon - 15/5/2017 06:49

Why dont you run yourself a warm bath, write out a letter to your nearest and dearest explaining that if your not down in 30 mins, to give you a knock because you dont want to miss the one show

Thought you might pop up you snert.

Why don't you pop to Wilkos, buy some rope, make a loop around one end, drive out deep into sherwood forest, tie the rope to my car and tow me away as I've broken down and the AA won't be out for another 4 hours?

AdebolaCornflakes - 15/5/2017 06:40

DF why dont you run yourself a nice warm bath, take your toaster with you and have some fooking toast?
Very many years ago a member of my family died by accidental electrocution in the bath so, basically... shut your face. Also, I'm sure many reading this will know, or know of, suicide victims. I found it funny the first time because df should be mocked for that post but I think you have a special thread for this (and apollyon's sphincter) in off topic? This thread - as is clearly stated in the title - is about climate change and Brexit. Please stay on topic.

in_the_top_one - 15/5/2017 09:37

AdebolaCornflakes - 15/5/2017 06:40

DF why dont you run yourself a nice warm bath, take your toaster with you and have some fooking toast?
Very many years ago a member of my family died by accidental electrocution in the bath so, basically... shut your face. Also, I'm sure many reading this will know, or know of, suicide victims. I found it funny the first time because df should be mocked for that post but I think you have a special thread for this (and apollyon's sphincter) in off topic? This thread - as is clearly stated in the title - is about climate change and Brexit. Please stay on topic.

That is tragic ITTO and I'm sorry for your personal loss. However the subject of the post was DF - it wasn't poking fun at those who have died of electrocution.

in_the_top_one - 15/5/2017 10:00

I was also mates with a guy who got eaten by a crocodile.

I used to know a bloke that would only wear clothes with a Lacoste label on it.
Getting eaten by one ?.......that's taking it a bit too far .

in_the_top_one - 15/5/2017 09:48

I know. I'm not upset or offended or anything like that.
Mostly bored.

Is that ITTO that I am quoting? Im guessing hes regaling the story of when I was once eaten by a crocodile :20:

Let it go ITTO