The Youri Tielemens Thread | Page 22 | Vital Football

The Youri Tielemens Thread

Keep him fit and he will be a massive later for us next season. Especially as he won't have to spend the first 3rd of it recovering from the year off he apparently had at Leicester. Great player.

Yes, it took him a while to get back up and firing when he first joined but I do wonder if that 'rest' is also helping us now. For me, he's looked our best midfielder in the last few games he's played and that's no slight on Luis/McGinn who have both been fantastic this season.

I think it just highlights how spent the team is after all the efforts exerted so far.

I had my doubts over him in the first half of the season but in the last few months he’s really grown into the team. If he didn’t pick up that short term injury vs Chelsea we’d probably already have 4th already locked down and likely a trip to Athens booked in the calendar. He is not a hard worker but is such an intelligent player usually in the right position at the right time and then is able pick the right passes

Grown into the team. Excellent piece of business picking him up for nowt.
What other "finished" player can we sign for nothing?

Varane? I kid, he only managed 93 apps in all comps for United in 3 seasons if that was better I'd say go for it.