The World Cup Thread | Page 276 | Vital Football

The World Cup Thread

The brave decision would’ve been Grealish on for Foden after 60-65 mins keeping the same shape. But that’s Southgate for you. He’s lucky Mount won the penalty because it covered up just bollocks and negative tactical decision.

Blimey mate I could have made that decision after 20 mins. I've tried hard to see something in Foden for England but he really is a product of Man City, you only have to see what Pep has done to Jack

Blimey mate I could have made that decision after 20 mins. I've tried hard to see something in Foden for England but he really is a product of Man City, you only have to see what Pep has done to Jack

You did post that change to be fair.

Gary Neville justifying Southgate on “the future”. Always about the future for PE teaching level Head Coaches.

As MD says, we’re a nation of apologetic sportsmen (and that’s the men’s sides) who seem happy taking part. We need a mentality change, this bunch of players never did collectively have the mental capacity to win the tournament.

They gave it a right good goo mate, Southgate will be Knighted for this.
I think he needs to step down and move upstairs with the suits

Only have to listen to the sycophants in the commentary box and pundit studio to know why we fail. Acceptance of defeat and excuses. Apparently we are in a really good place. Well the trophy cabinet certainly is with the lack of trophies and weight in there. It’s loving life.

James Maddison has done well though. I mean at least there wasn’t any fuss about him before the WC .

This is why we fail. Short termism.
Ha ha yes all that fuss and he doesn't kick a ball, took him to shut the pundits up then did what he does best ignore skilful players in favour of workmanlike grafters

Only have to listen to the sycophants in the commentary box and pundit studio to know why we fail. Acceptance of defeat and excuses. Apparently we are in a really good place. Well the trophy cabinet certainly is with the lack of trophies and weight in there.
Apparently that is success , a bit like some think MON was a success at Villa