The World Cup Thread | Page 22 | Vital Football

The World Cup Thread

no that's incorrect, the rule says if you have been in the UK in the 14 days prior to entering Brazil there is a 14 day quarantine period, as the UK is a RED list country in Brazil.

That is actually true - I guess that goes back what was the agreement between all parties. I guess I'll return to not commenting because its just a shambles top to bottom.

Regarding other news, sadly one of those muppets control what is left of the Amazon and the other lot are never going to lay a wreath for MT.

From the brilliant Tim Vickery. Looks like our players lied about not being in the UK 14 days prior to arrival.

Argentine FA are just so fucking stupid and also seemed to believe CONMEBOL had actual decision making power vis-a-vis COVID. Fucking hell.

And CONMEBOL are even more stupid than the AFA. What a shambles.

Last edited:
A report I read says that the Spurs players went without the permission of their club. If true there may be trouble ahead.

I've only heard that the bird is the word,everybody's heard about the bird and everyone knows that the bird is the word 😁

Latest is our two are flying back to Croatia to train before reporting back to Villa? I assume this them means they can come back to the UK and not isolate after 10 days in Croatia?

Latest is our two are flying back to Croatia to train before reporting back to Villa? I assume this them means they can come back to the UK and not isolate after 10 days in Croatia?
They'll be in Croatia for 10 days rather than here, but it means they can keep training rather than be in quarantine.