The Vital Villa Music Thread | Page 212 | Vital Football

The Vital Villa Music Thread

Lenny Kravitz .. Lenny... Black and white America... Neither have made the cut!!

Lenny... Baptism.... It's time for a love revolution

Linkin Park, all albums, just started in the gym.

Jorn Lande - Live In America. This guy has an awesome powerful voice. Looks a bit like an 80s bad ass Meatloaf sized assassin in his long black leather coat and shades and he tends to stand in one spot and point at the audience but by jeez what a voice. This guy could shatter steel. Well worth checking him out if you like classic style metal - his covers of stuff like Thin Lizzy's Cold Sweat, Deep Purple's Perfect Strangers and his Whitesnake medley on this opus have to be heard to be appreciated.

Both Libertines cds

Both Babyshambles

Both Lilly Allen in da car innit

Gym yesterday I needed some aggression to get through so listened to Limp Bizkit Golden Cobra

Working through all the Linkin Park cds in my gym end of last week and into next week.

Busy busy busy! lol

Oh and The Lightning Seeds Jollifcation

I've just bought this and had a skim through in the car, too early to pass judgement so I shall report back when I've had a proper listen.
[Img=http://static.base.com/images/179xap216/2564631230.jpg]

I am a silly sod, so angry after the game I put on Motorhead Ace Of Spades to work through my frustrations! :3:

[Img=http://ubgeneration.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/adele21.png]

The Fear - 26/4/2014 18:55

I am a silly sod, so angry after the game I put on Motorhead Ace Of Spades to work through my frustrations! :3:

How's that working for you? :83:

Lloyd Cole and the Commotions... Mainstream.. Wonderful album.

The LA's .. the LA's... Not sure I see what all the fuss was about.

Best of Leo sayer !

Best of Lionel Ritchie and the commodores

Linkin Park and Jay Z collision

Having a well chilled musical afternoon.

Lou Reed transformers,mwhizzed through a few

Leonard... Old ideas