The Vital Villa Music Thread | Page 17 | Vital Football

The Vital Villa Music Thread

wow I never knew we had so many rock and metal fans who follow Villa. Maybe we should get the club to play something suitably heavy and frightening to scare the shit out the opposition when the teams come out. Black Sabbath by Black Sabbath (the opening track on the album....errr...Black Sabbath (Volume 1)) perhaps with the rain and church bells at full volume, followed by Tony Iommi's crunching intro and then Ozzy screaming out the vocals "What is this that stands before me, Figure in black that points at me...." and lets face it the guys in Sabbath are all Villa fans as well. Maybe we could get Hercules to don a black shroud and stand by the tunnel pointing a skeletal finger at the opposition.

They are playing hells bells at the moment ... perfect!

Sucker Punch soundtrack

Glasvegas Glasvegas

Guns N Roses appetite... awesome! lol Just read Addlers biog, quite good!

George Michael ... listen without prejudice... some beautiful songs on this.

Bought Gotye .. making mirrors for a fiver today. Hope it is the band I'm thinking of with that highly played single. And hope the rest of the album is good! lol

The Fear - 9/5/2012 17:19

Bought Gotye .. making mirrors for a fiver today. Hope it is the band I'm thinking of with that highly played single. And hope the rest of the album is good! lol

Yes it is and yes it is.

Cool.

On first play, the album is a decent one.

I'm also on 'G' in my quest to go through the cds A-Z so it worked out very nicely thank you! lol

about 1000 left to go!

Been busy today!

Genesis Tonight tonight tonight ep
Guns n Roses The Spaghetti Incident
Currently GnR Chinese Doo Dah
George Michael Patience
wham best of! :3: great fun some of that...!
Gun something worthwhile ep
Grandmaster Flash best of