The view from hull | Vital Football

The view from hull

I agree they shudda had a pen in't 2nd half,it looked a stonewaller but i wonder why they dislike us so much? It cudda finished 5-5 or 6-5 either way as both sides missed a lot of chances.UTCB

If United put the chances away last night (which we had the best of ) we were comfortably through in that sencond half , didn’t recall seeing dull do owt in the second period apart the penalty call when irvine went through , United we’re far the better side 100%

They went through lottery style :finger:

??⚔️⚔️⚔️

If United put the chances away last night (which we had the best of ) we were comfortably through in that sencond half , didn’t recall seeing dull do owt in the second period apart the penalty call when irvine went through , United we’re far the better side 100%

They went through lottery style :finger:

??⚔️⚔️⚔️
They hit the post in't 2nd half 74,they also had a couple scrambled off the line in't 2nd half, add to that the sitter that the pony tailed Aussie missed in't first half.I've just listened to Tufty's after game interview and he said we were the best side by a million miles,i luv the fella but i can't agree wi that assessment.It was a good game to watch especially 2nd half and what a goal by BILLY and what a pass by FLECKY.I think FLECKY will look better wi Olly at the side of him.I thought it was a poor turnout but 1st round ties rarely capture the imagination but i thought when Tyfty said Olly would be involved it wudda encouraged a few more to go t'game. Roll on Satdi.UTCB

The middle looked a lot better with the introduction of Fleck also down the right was a lot more adventurous when basham came on & Norwood will do a nice coutts role for us in there.
The other chances dull created were from our own silly mistakes ,in open attacking play we were deffo the better side especially in that second half , but agreed rod we’re still not the complete package.
Smashin goal Billy’s and from a worldie ball from Fleck. :wahey: