The unseen moments behind the title win | Vital Football

The unseen moments behind the title win

It is a parody LFC account - just to let you know.
I have looked on both their's, and United's official Twitter accounts to see if they'd followed the example of Chelsea and Everton posted in the MDT, but nothing so far.

Pep was at Barcelona for four years, Bayern for three. His contract at City is until the end of the 2021 season which would be five years. His work ethic is so intense and his curiosity about other challenges is so great that I believe there is little chance he will stay longer. For personal and professional reasons I think he will want to move on.

But although the CL is a target it’s not the only reason he was brought to City. He was brought to ensure that a blueprint was created, a foundation established to build upon. He will have fundamentally changed the footballing DNA of this football club and left a permanent mark on English Football. It has been interest to read some of the newspapers yesterday with journos praising him. They were so sceptical before he arrived many of them. None of them are admitting it now.

Pep was at Barcelona for four years, Bayern for three. His contract at City is until the end of the 2021 season which would be five years. His work ethic is so intense and his curiosity about other challenges is so great that I believe there is little chance he will stay longer. For personal and professional reasons I think he will want to move on.

But although the CL is a target it’s not the only reason he was brought to City. He was brought to ensure that a blueprint was created, a foundation established to build upon. He will have fundamentally changed the footballing DNA of this football club and left a permanent mark on English Football. It has been interest to read some of the newspapers yesterday with journos praising him. They were so sceptical before he arrived many of them. None of them are admitting it now.
I agree, Skoorb.
Because it took him a season to start turning things round, I even saw some idiots (not journos, though) reference him as 'Fraudiola'.

He likes the Premier League he admits that but previously at Barcelona and then Bayern, they did not remain a challenge, the seasons became boring. Here I believe it keeps his interest alive, he loved the Centurion season because it was his first and all the records that came with that, but this season he had that added spice, it is a League where you cannot guarantee a win against anyone. He may stay longer

I've just read a thread on a multiboard forum where fans of rags, Chelsea, Spuds and Wolves(!) are currently discussing City and demanding we get kicked out of every competition because there are four investigations ongoing by UEFA and the FA. Talk about bitter!

Trial by Media, when they do not know the facts, during a time when the corrupt UEFA were intent on us breaking into the top table.

We are not talking about criminal offences here such as bribery of officials or opposition sides to let us contrive a win, we are talking of so called financial fair play which I believe is a restriction of trade, specific rules to appease those Clubs who have had it cosy up till now. We have won these games with good football no corrupt means involved.

Let us see what the final investigation reveals rather than the frantic ravings of juvenile fans demanding a lynching rather than a trial and seeking justice even then I believe that City will fight this if it shown that City will be punished twice for the same conviction.

I know that ages ago City denied any wrongdoing but have not said a word since. The old saying is still true - the silence is deafening.
I just wish they would make an up-to-date statement.