The transfer window has 'slammed shut', but have Villa missed a trick? | Page 6 | Vital Football

The transfer window has 'slammed shut', but have Villa missed a trick?

Good to have you back OVB. But change the picture please. If you feel the need to put a blues player up there, I suggest Robbie Savage (together with Dion).

Good to have you back OVB. But change the picture please. If you feel the need to put a blues player up there, I suggest Robbie Savage (together with Dion).
Cannot work out to get rid of it on my phone but when I nip into the office tomorrow I shall replace it with something more suitable. Vile specimen of a man, From diving in the seventies to expressing the fact he wil always be a Bluenose and the sickening Why he fell love with Michael Owen and that hat-trick for QPR to top it off

1 -

2 - I am the furthest thing from a nose that could ever be although i have been on the Kop on a couple of occasions ?

3 - I am only allowed back on because I convinced Mr Fear this sorry episode was all Northampton Villa’s fault

I love you all ?

2 - Not convinced, I think you are Bob Hatton's love child.

3 - On second thoughts, you sound like my ex wife.

Wipe that snot off the end of your nose...............

I wish you hadn't reminded me of that QPR game. I'd managed to expunge it from memory and now it's back.

She voted for cutting benefits for the poorest in our society saying there shouldn't be state handouts whilst getting a free, taxpayer funded stadium for her billionaire employers. Another tosser who represents everything bad about modern Britain.

Ha Ha I can imagine her weasel face now Cit£h have just gone 3-0 up at the taxpayers stadium.