The transfer window has 'slammed shut', but have Villa missed a trick? | Page 4 | Vital Football

The transfer window has 'slammed shut', but have Villa missed a trick?

I'm sure if the type of striker DS really wanted for the money was available he would have made sure we got him. Strikers with a 20+ a season average are probably a little rich for our appetite at the moment.

Hi, no i have not i dont know anything about a welcome pack.

Welcome, you might want to take into account that Obviously Villianous Bluenose is currently serving a ban for the over zealous application of irony :grinning:.

One of these statements is true.

1. There is no welcome pack
2. Mike Field cannot be found on Vital Leeds.

:tophat:

Welcome, you might want to take into account that Obviously Villianous Bluenose is currently serving a ban for the over zealous application of irony :grinning:.

You can never have too much irony.

You can never have too much irony.

Clearly you can in JF's book if it involves bogus threads and pictures of the devil known as Trevor Francis. Have to admit, that avatar was making me feel queasy.

I expect the Blue messiah was before your time. Not to be tolerated by any Villa fan of any age.:stab: A line was crossed by our ironic friend in that respect.

Hopefully he'll see the error of his ways and return suitably chastened if he and Fear can reach agreement.

Nope, not fair to blame this on JF

OVB came out the night before as a nose, disgusting anti-Villa comments before the Francis picture

If that’s irony, you can keep it

UTFV

Having not signed another striker there is always the option of signing an out of contract player.
Daniel Sturridge, Mario Balotelli, Lloriente anyone?
I'll get me coat.

Having not signed another striker there is always the option of signing an out of contract player.
Daniel Sturridge, Mario Balotelli, Lloriente anyone?
I'll get me coat.
Id take Llorente, think he would fit the system well.

Nope, not fair to blame this on JF

OVB came out the night before as a nose, disgusting anti-Villa comments before the Francis picture

If that’s irony, you can keep it

UTFV

Not blaming anything on JF but no way was/is he a nose. Knew way too much about the Villa. Either that or he's the most psychopathically obsessed Blue Nose ever. He knew about characters in the Holte and the detailed history of matches and players.

There's a flaw in your logic given my job with Vital, I have access everywhere.

200w.webp

Not blaming anything on JF but no way was/is he a nose. Knew way too much about the Villa. Either that or he's the most psychopathically obsessed Blue Nose ever. He knew about characters in the Holte and the detailed history of matches and players.

Loads of them are obsessed

Anyway, I’m going back to stalk SHA, their misery is cathartic

Clearly you can in JF's book if it involves bogus threads and pictures of the devil known as Trevor Francis. Have to admit, that avatar was making me feel queasy.

I expect the Blue messiah was before your time. Not to be tolerated by any Villa fan of any age.:stab: A line was crossed by our ironic friend in that respect.

Hopefully he'll see the error of his ways and return suitably chastened if he and Fear can reach agreement.

Not questioning Fears decision - his site, his rules. Not a problem.
Yet I stand by my original statement. It’s only football - people can be a bit too tetchy at times.
And of course I know who Trevor Francis is.

Not questioning Fears decision - his site, his rules. Not a problem.
Yet I stand by my original statement. It’s only football - people can be a bit too tetchy at times.
And of course I know who Trevor Francis is.

Agreed, and I'm sure you know who Francis is. Think yourself lucky you missed his heyday.