The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!! | Page 56 | Vital Football

The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!!

So another week goes by, another whole load of none/fake news about a takeover and the waiting goes on. Apparently Mikey boy is off to ask the PL what they're doing and the government won't get involved blah blah I see he's invested the illgotten season ticket money in Hugo boss. When will something turn to shit for the fat one and bankrupt him?

Anyone watching The Salisbury Poisonings?

this is what enemies of the state do. Come over and engage in murder and attempted murder.

Now have a look at all the dodgy Russians involved with football in this country.

https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/so...oots-run-deep-in-the-premier-league-1.3434232

https://www.riskscreen.com/kyc360/news/oligarchs-owners-english-football-clubs-us-putin-list/

Nothing from the PL about this tho, is there? Nichego. Not 1 peepski.

Careful Finn, your friendly local Russian will be coming to pay you a visit saying things like that.

The tweet has since been deleted and apparently Newcastle aren't mentioned specifically in the report.

Bearing in mind the report has allegedly been done ages ago and the premier league able to analyse it for weeks, the fact that they are still talking to those that want to buy us just speaks volumes to me.

For no reason whatsoever im still confident that Ashley is gone and this is endgame. Im just pretty laid back about it and it'll happen when it happens.

I’ve gone from confidence, to it’s happening, to now it’s not happening, to I’m totally confused.

Who knows - second guessing the premier league are going to want something in return for this.

Whatever we think of fat Mike, the 300 million isn’t going to sit in his bank he will either use it to invest or prop up his retail empire so in essence will be put in to the uk economy.

The Saudis will then further invest in the Uk economy when they start spending money.

I think it will scrape through just.

I’ve gone from confidence, to it’s happening, to now it’s not happening, to I’m totally confused.

Who knows - second guessing the premier league are going to want something in return for this.

Whatever we think of fat Mike, the 300 million isn’t going to sit in his bank he will either use it to invest or prop up his retail empire so in essence will be put in to the uk economy.

The Saudis will then further invest in the Uk economy when they start spending money.

I think it will scrape through just.

I'm the same mate, confident going through one minute and then not the next. So used to all the previous shit that you just keeping trying to tell yourself it's not happening to try and avoid the disappointment.

With what tnmw said that tweet was most likely bullshit but were all so desperate for any snippet of news

Irrespective of what is going on in the world at present, there is absolutely no reason as to why this has not been ratified as of yet and there is no reason why the takeover should/could be blocked. It really is as simple as that.

I hope the PLhave plenty money tucked away if they block it because they will be spending millions on lawyers

I hope the PLhave plenty money tucked away if they block it because they will be spending millions on lawyers

They will lose too. Not only will they lose the case, they'll be left with the legal costs of the Saudi Government too. Ouch! That could be the needle which bursts the bubble.

It's time the PL accepted that the big boys are in play now and they'll decide on the direction of things. It's like the PL just frantically clutching at anything they can at the minute to try and keep a hold of some semblance of power, but know the inevitable is coming. Step aside.

20 mins until the report is published, where everyone becomes a legal expert, Twitter melts down and every NUFC message board goes nuts XD

I reckon that earlier leaked tweet was from Qatar's point of view rather than the WTO. If so then they may reckon that the PL are going to approve the deal.

If you voted Brexit and cited useless unelected bureaucrats as one of the reasons, I wouldn't worry about the WTO.

Then again, lots of Brexiteers appearing to be championing for a no-deal Brexit and using WTO rules. Strange. But that's for another day.