The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!! | Page 12 | Vital Football

The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!!

For me the confirmation was loud and clear when Sky Sports,who have had very little to say about the alleged takeover,suddenly had loads to say about poor Benitez and that contract.

If ever we needed confirmation that this takeover talk was the usual smokescreen, fabricated shite peddled by Ashleys sycophants, Shola Ameobi gets employed.

Pre fucking cisely! A "Loan manager" so does that mean no permanent signings ever?

Not looking too good for this takeover crap is it? Benitez coming into the last week of his contract and Ashley employs Ameobi. Makes no fucking sense unless of course this takeover is another pile of Ashliar shite.

Shola Ameobi! I am sure he is a decent lad but as thick as mince. He didn't even know if his own house had been burgled or not. Ashley is taking the piss man, has been for years. He will never forgive the happy clappers for their sackless and childish chanting in the ground. Stupid *****.

Shola Ameobi! I am sure he is a decent lad but as thick as mince. He didn't even know if his own house had been burgled or not. Ashley is taking the piss man, has been for years. He will never forgive the happy clappers for their sackless and childish chanting in the ground. Stupid *****.

I genuinely believe that as well, he can't stand or understand the chanting against him he's so thin skinned, he hates the supporters and hates football and is quite happy to sit as a disinterested owner for years to come, letting everything rot aside from the shite direct signs. Meanwhile he just continues to invest in the only thing he loves, retail, cheap shit retail at that.
Remember that greasy twat Llambias saying , 'You don't know how horrible we can be.' Well we do, the sad fat childish parasite prick.

Last edited:
Aye,it's all going to get a bit "Thunder clap Newman" in a few weeks time.
Cos the faithful really know how to protest!

Alreet neppo/casper,you've been quiet of late,is it that time of the month.
The little fella would rather kick a ball these days than go anywhere near that shit hole,I'm assuming you've renewed & got the new strip,enjoy you fool.

The little fella would rather kick a ball these days than go anywhere near that shit hole,I'm assuming you've renewed & got the new strip,enjoy you fool.
:grinning::grinning::grinning:

You couldn't be more wrong you foolish old drunk.

Enlighten me then with your former username?
& answer the question,have you renewed.
Foolish old drunk has an irony to it from a gin soaked sop who allegedly hassles people at their workplace,you deserve fatty.

Has anyone been reading the comments on the Chronicle site? Fucking comical, cancelling season tickets, threatening to boycott ONE game and Shite Direct stores hahaha. As if they are new plans to get rid of Ashcunt!

Of course they don't like being told that if they had of done this the first time then fat fuck would be long gone by now!

The reporters on The Chronicle are crap, we all know that.
If you believe the Dubai reports the takeover should have been completed by now.
The only thing holding it up would be the fat controller playing sill nuggets, which he enjoys.
The only way to get at him is an empty ground but it won't happen.