The Summer Transfer Window - Your Views In 150 Words? | Page 2 | Vital Football

The Summer Transfer Window - Your Views In 150 Words?

Mixed feelings really.

We brought some pace in Garrick , Vernam and Diamond which is the biggest positive for me as we missed that badly.

If our full backs improve quickly and centre backs all fit (massive IFS) we're fine in defence. I think.

Our midfield is weaker than last season. Not sure how good Virtue is but I know that Oakley Boothe isn't exactly that good (as it stands).
If Mandroiu plays there and has some quality we might be fine but short of one wide player.
If he plays wide then we are at least one CM short.
With injuries and bookings we might be struggling. Again..

As for Scully. Him going means we are losing lots of goals but better to sell now than let him go for free in few months time. We brought some quick wide players in so it's not the end of the world

My biggest worry and disappointment is lack of quality in No 9 role.
Hooper is very limited quality wise but still can give us plenty when fit. Leads the line,brings others to the game etc.
If he's injured though and most likely he will be at some point we are having only House and maybe Draper. Two inexperienced young lads and different types of players too.
That's not good enough.

Overall judgement obviously is out until we will see all players playing and we deeper into the season. One thing for sure, we are definitely one or two quality players short.

I suspect they charge too much and conditions on game time etc.