The Summer 2020 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 59 | Vital Football

The Summer 2020 Transfer Rumour Thread

This lad Ineacho from Leicester. If they’re thinking of letting him go I wonder how good he is. If he has potential why would they want to let him go? Have they got an abundance of talent? If we’re looking for potential shouldn’t we be looking at the likes of Barry? We don’t need to be buying first team players who need to be developed. We need first team players who can hit the ground running.

This lad Ineacho from Leicester. If they’re thinking of letting him go I wonder how good he is. If he has potential why would they want to let him go? Have they got an abundance of talent? If we’re looking for potential shouldn’t we be looking at the likes of Barry? We don’t need to be buying first team players who need to be developed. We need first team players who can hit the ground running.
Friend of mine who is season ticket holder at Leicester says he's crap, but that Rodgers has managed to get a tune out of him to a degree...

I would still like to see us have a go for Morelos from Rangers. OK, he hasn't got PL experience but he is used to the UK game (sort of)

Being touted at £15m and the Tescos are supposed to be sniffing around him. A sound bid of £20m could secure him. He has that tough demeanor that might help Wesley out a little.

I would still like to see us have a go for Morelos from Rangers. OK, he hasn't got PL experience but he is used to the UK game (sort of)

Being touted at £15m and the Tescos are supposed to be sniffing around him. A sound bid of £20m could secure him. He has that tough demeanor that might help Wesley out a little.

He's a walking red card unfortunately. He'd be a huge target with his reputation and defenders would be winding him up from minute 1. Good player but he's a lunatic and cannot be trusted.

Surprised there haven't been any rumours circulating around Doucoure, Sarr or Deulofeu yet. Any of those three would do a job for us. Doucoure especially.

Yeah, I agree. Ok Morelos is only playing Scottish Premiership, but 77 goals in 137 matches through 3 seasons isn't to be smirked at.

Ok, he's not Scottish, but we've done ok with strikers from Scotland in the past, Andy Gray and Alan McInally spring to mind.

I’m always sceptical of Scottish league players coming into the PL. Yes there are examples of decent players in recent years - Van Dijk the most obvious, but for every success there is a Naismith, Mcgeady and a Gary Hooper

I’m always sceptical of Scottish league players coming into the PL. Yes there are examples of decent players in recent years - Van Dijk the most obvious, but for every success there is a Naismith, Mcgeady and a Gary Hooper
We've done ok out of Scotland to be fair. McGinn, Petrov were the last two I believe?

It's a no from me for Morelos though, looks like more trouble than hes worth.

We've done ok out of Scotland to be fair. McGinn, Petrov were the last two I believe?

It's a no from me for Morelos though, looks like more trouble than hes worth.
Well Mcginn joined us in the championship which is a bit different. Petrol slipped my mind to be honest, yes he was a great servant for us would love to have a player like him in the team although from memory it took him a while to settle in

Buendia?
I would love him.
Though still learning, could do with some experience on top
Yes I’d take Buendia. I think him and Grealish are 2 of only 4 or 5 players who averaged 2+ chances created per game last season. Those two on either side of the pitch would give us some serious creativity in the final third. Only issue as you pointed out perhaps some inexperience and of course the risk of the dreaded “second season syndrome”

Buendia would be a great squad player to begin with. Exciting player to bring off the bench. Bit like the Cuban guy (Hernandez?). I'd like us to aim higher for starting places, though.

Or a Ulises De La Cruz....:unsure:

With the collapse of the Saudi takeover, is it time to test Mike Ashley’s resolve? Think a top 6 club is likely for their jewel ASM, but Dwight Gayle anyone?

Why a joke, he never fails to score against us! Defo improvement on Aly and Keinan, would give us some depth , ie not marque striker but back up?