The Stats - Millers v Pilgrims | Vital Football

The Stats - Millers v Pilgrims

herringthorpe

Alert Team
Staff member
What do the stats from last night tell us . . .

"I’d like to think that for the last few games ALL our players will pull on that shirt with pride and show us, the fans, what they are made of."
Now, Caz, when I read that for some odd reason the 1960s Jerry Samuel's song came to mind, "They're Coming to Take Me Away, Ha-Haaa!":lol::khat:

"I’d like to think that for the last few games ALL our players will pull on that shirt with pride and show us, the fans, what they are made of."
Now, Caz, when I read that for some odd reason the 1960s Jerry Samuel's song came to mind, "They're Coming to Take Me Away, Ha-Haaa!":lol::khat:
No, I'm not holding out much hope, Lindum, to be honest.

Low ranking opponents having 20-odd goal attempts in one of our home games AGAIN! Something obviously seriously wrong with our team selection, formation and tactics. Just two shots on target from us too, against a team that has been on a poor run. . Things are getting worse , not better, but LR seems completely oblivious.

Good choice Lindum.

My choice would be …..

DOWN,DOWN DEEPER AND DOWN - Status Quo classic.