The Stats - Millers v Bluebirds | Vital Football

The Stats - Millers v Bluebirds

I definitely saw one swallow. But is it a true herald of Summer or a one-off? Have our strikers refound ( or even found ) their shooting boots? Will Cohen develop now as an effective LWB? Arvin used the ball intelligently; will we look to keep him?
I feel optimistic (sort of) that with a couple of quality signings - I'd like a goal-scoring attacking MF and a pacy winger - a couple of loans to bolster the defence, a GK (assuming Viktor goes) and perhaps two or three of our youngsters emerging into the squad - we should definitely challenge next season.
I find I have confidence in SE's tactical abilities whereas I had little or none in the case of MT and LR.

It may sound daft, it may be daft but I was quite enthused by AA. He can pick a pass and I know SE likes overloads in wide areas. If you have a FB/WB moving forward as Cohen did yesterday and an attacking MF or 10 breaking forward AA could slip the ball through for one or the other.

I have been impressed with him the last couple of games, Lindum. And I really thought he was a waste of space to be honest before that. Whether we are playing him how he wants, whether he's getting better advice, maybe he's taken to Evans and Raynor more than the other managers I don't know, but he's certainly shown, in my opinion, what all the hype about him was when he first came.

I have been impressed with him the last couple of games, Lindum. And I really thought he was a waste of space to be honest before that. Whether we are playing him how he wants, whether he's getting better advice, maybe he's taken to Evans and Raynor more than the other managers I don't know, but he's certainly shown, in my opinion, what all the hype about him was when he first came.
Evans several times has mentioned him and described him (I think) as 'brilliant'. Two things strike me. First, AA may be the kind of player that needs a reassuring arm round the shoulder. Second, Evans is not one to waste praise on someone off tomorrow back to Spain. He must fancy extending the loan surely? He said last week that we musn't let our good players 'slip through the net'. There is a player in AA and if SE can bring it out - consistently - we might yet have a diamond.

Evans several times has mentioned him and described him (I think) as 'brilliant'. Two things strike me. First, AA may be the kind of player that needs a reassuring arm round the shoulder. Second, Evans is not one to waste praise on someone off tomorrow back to Spain. He must fancy extending the loan surely? He said last week that we musn't let our good players 'slip through the net'. There is a player in AA and if SE can bring it out - consistently - we might yet have a diamond.
Unless AA has recently extended his contract in Spain then he is actually out of contract next month.
I don’t know if his parent club has an option or he has an option to extend.
Possible Mr Evans may want to ‘ give him a cuddle ‘ and a contract.