The Stacey West Development Fund - DONATE HERE! | Vital Football

The Stacey West Development Fund - DONATE HERE!

Jules

Website Owner
Staff member
We (Vital Lincoln City) made a donation of £3,000.00 towards the EPC, and it'd be great if we could raise some money to donate towards the redevelopment of The Stacey West, rather than putting the money into the Bond Scheme.

You don't need a PayPal account to donate and you can also donate anonymously.

There are people that would like to contribute, but won't be able to put in the minimum of £500.00 towards the bond, so this would be a great way to raise some money together and make a donation from the members of Vital Lincoln City.

DONATE HERE:
https://paypal.me/pools/c/8CALFvhl7i

Second donation in, taking us to £45.00 raised. We now require £455.00!

Well, it's a good start! We're now at £145.00, so require £355.00

That is one hell of a start. I didn't expect to be on £390.00 quite so soon!

What a great thing to see when I woke up. More notifications of donations.

So, we're now at £465.00, so require £35.00.

I think most people know what will happen when we reach £500.00!

What a great thing to see when I woke up. More notifications of donations.

So, we're now at £465.00, so require £35.00.

I think most people know what will happen when we reach £500.00!

In fact, I've increased the target now. There have been 20 "yes" votes on the poll, so we can definitely reach the new target.

Many of us have contributed to various threads on this site over the last couple of years, and have said how much we would like to see Sincil Bank redeveloped and the crowd capacity increased so we can get more fans in for the big games. Well, now is our chance to do something practical to make that ambition come true whilst momentum is still with the club. I appreciate that not everyone is in a position to contribute, but even a fiver can make a difference (less than 2 pints). It may not help to put a new roof on the Stacey West, but it can help to make sure a decent tap is put on a sink in the kitchen area, etc. It'll soon be 40 years since the Bradford tragedy in 1985, and what a wonderful legacy it will be to see the Stacey West Stand mature into a facility that we can all be proud of, and what a fitting memory to two lifelong long Imps supporters.
Jules, I think that this fund raising effort has the chance to run really well. Is there any way that the link can be made available to a wider audience, and not just those on this forum? As well as raising funds it could be a great way of attracting new members to the forum? For example, is it worthwhile trying to get the club to put it on their website? Bradford fans may also want to be made aware of the initiative. Gary H could also promote it on the Stacey West forum (how appropriate that would be), and maybe LISA could promote it likewise.

Last edited: