The Sissoko Mystery. Why does Poch persist? | Vital Football

The Sissoko Mystery. Why does Poch persist?

VitalFootballAdmin

Vital Squad Member
Staff member
There`s many reasons to be optimistic about Tottenham Hotspur`s rise in recent seasons and the development of young players within the side. However...

<br><br><a href ="http://www.vitalfootball.co.uk/router.asp?7524137">Click here to read the article</a><br><br>

Once again. I dont think he put in a bad shift! Not jumping on the bandwagon.
I believe people just need a scapegoat. Lamela longtime injured, so lets jump on sissoko.
When sissoko is gone. They will find someone else. The things I see in the games is that he usually puts in a decent performance. I dont think dier is much better than sissoko to be honest.

sjm1985 - 22/1/2018 17:35

Once again. I dont think he put in a bad shift! Not jumping on the bandwagon.
I believe people just need a scapegoat. Lamela longtime injured, so lets jump on sissoko.
When sissoko is gone. They will find someone else. The things I see in the games is that he usually puts in a decent performance. I dont think dier is much better than sissoko to be honest.

He did ok, nobody had a good day really which is why I suggested the pitch was a factor. His miss looked bad but I don't know how difficult it was, the height was perhaps awkward.

Yesterday Jan aside most well bad or at best below their best......as far as sissjoko goes though IMO opinion he will never ever be good enough to be a Spurs player, forgetting the fact Poch continues to pick him, he has never shown he has enough about him to be an answer to any question....

Yes sometimes he does something ok, sometimes he had probably done something good.....but overall he is not good enough for a side that want to win trophies and aspire to be top four or more..

But as to why Poch continues to pick him......feck knows, if he truly thinks he is any answer then IMO he has zero Idea of a 'player'. Or certainly not a Spurs player

Sissoko is a joke of a footballer and in any given footballing situation is totally hopeless.

However, he is a bit better than Chav Ali this season. :10:

total spurs - 22/1/2018 21:44

Yesterday Jan aside most well bad or at best below their best......as far as sissjoko goes though IMO opinion he will never ever be good enough to be a Spurs player, forgetting the fact Poch continues to pick him, he has never shown he has enough about him to be an answer to any question....

Yes sometimes he does something ok, sometimes he had probably done something good.....but overall he is not good enough for a side that want to win trophies and aspire to be top four or more..

But as to why Poch continues to pick him......feck knows, if he truly thinks he is any answer then IMO he has zero Idea of a 'player'. Or certainly not a Spurs player

No Winks, Wanyama and Lamela not 100% , Dembele unpredictable, Eriksen sick is why he was picked. He is not a first team starter unless in lesser cup games. He is an answer at this present time but not ideal.

I would rather he played more confidently and drove forward more but I guess he has been given responsibility in MF to keep possession. He is not a fit for our style of play but has improved .

I rate Poch but the continued and stubborn selection of Siss worries me. He just isn't going to come good. Rumour has it he was a professional footballer before we signed him.

Sissy is such a miserable sod, his demeanour when we score is strange, he never ever smiles also he has his prayer on the touchline .........
'please don't let the ball come near me, please don't let me have to tackle, please don't give me a chance in front of goal, please if I do have the ball let there be a spurs player within 3 yards of me to give it to'. ....what an asset. :10: