The Season Ticket Holders' Saviour | Vital Football

The Season Ticket Holders' Saviour

officemonkey

Vital Champions League
I see Ashley has turned up at Westminster. Admitting to being a monumental twat who often doesn't even pay minimum wage.

Described as running a workhouse.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-36465404

No doubt more to follow.

finishing now though but he's not coming out of this as bad as it seems.

http://parliamentlive.tv/Event/Index/a870989f-3119-4e2a-9ea7-e6ab094e77d1

There was another bloke there who admitted you get a strike against your name if you go into labour!

Officemonkey - 7/6/2016 13:02

There was another bloke there who admitted you get a strike against your name if you go into labour!

Oh there was some bad stuff but the jist I got out of it was that for whatever reason, whether profit warnings, bad press or other, Ashley has started to solve some issues. Im not talking NUFC here either.

A point he made in which I totally agree on is that these sort of things are rife in every major company, whether they're reported on or not.

Go to any clothes shop and the stuff is always made in the Far East for example. I suppose the best thing Ashley has done is keep his headquarters over here, so that these things can be dealt with.

I reckon he will try to change things and when he let slip about wanting BHS at the end against his PR's advice, just shows that his nerves are easily got at if pressed.

Officemonkey - 7/6/2016 12:59

I see Ashley has turned up at Westminster. Admitting to being a monumental twat who often doesn't even pay minimum wage.

No doubt more to follow.

I don't see a problem paying scrounging Eastern Euroeans less than English people, if they don't like it why don't they fuck off back home and work for 50p an hour.

What has their nationality got to do with it by the way? I'm sure you wouldn't expect to be treat like shite just because of where you come from.

CM - 7/6/2016 18:45

Officemonkey - 7/6/2016 12:59

No doubt more to follow.

I don't see a problem paying scrounging Eastern Euroeans less than English people, if they don't like it why don't they fuck off back home and work for 50p an hour.

How can they be scrounging Eastern (I presume you're trying to spell) Europeans if they're earning a wage ? You don't even know what you're fucking typing do you your so quick to go into bigoted (that is bigoted not big titted btw) mode you can't see the contradiction in your own post.

Oh dear CM if he wasnt dead i would swear that you were Alf Garnett. I hope you never get sick and need a muslim or east european doctor to save your life but then again no doubt you would refuse to be treated by anyone who isn't white and british.

Clogging up and ruining the NHS, clogging up our classrooms depriving English kids of a proper education, claiming child benefit for kids that don't even reside in the country, tax credits and God knows what else they claim, that is scrounging. Hopefully we get out of Europe and close the borders and start running these parasites back to where they came from.

European, does that satisfy the typo police or will I do lines?

CM - 7/6/2016 19:35

Clogging up and ruining the NHS, clogging up our classrooms depriving English kids of a proper education, claiming child benefit for kids that don't even reside in the country, tax credits and God knows what else they claim, that is scrounging. Hopefully we get out of Europe and close the borders and start running these parasites back to where they came from.

European, does that satisfy the typo police or will I do lines?

If you're using lines like "God knows what else they claim" you yourself are admitting you haven't a clue what "they" are claiming so you can't know that they're scroungers can you ?

Oh and we'll still be in Europe the country's not being relocated. Just so you know the vote is about the E.U. .

You'll do lines.

Write CM is a racist bigot 1 million times.

CM its like labelling all type 2 diabetics as lazy fat slobs who have a self inflicted disease and therefore should not be treated.

The BMA claim the NHS would be screwed without immigration.

It has been proved that immigration has no effect on British jobs.

Free movement of people will remain even if we leave.

I think there is every chance immigration will increase if we leave. As an aside it was good of CM to reinforce the classic East end stereotype. Basically bigoted thick ***** with big mouths.

Immigration is a government policy. Immigration from the EU will also remain if we leave and want to be part of the Single Market. Nothing will change. Naturally, the racists using this referendum as a way to spout their xenophobic shite don't have enough about them to realise this.

Immigration is being mistaken for the migrant situation as well. More than likely deliberate in order to hide something else going on in the world.

I think it's quite worrying that people don't realise how much of this country's essential services are dependent on employees from overseas. For some reason (oh let's be honest - shite planning by politicians) has resulted in not enough training in key areas like nursing and teaching, and a whole host of other areas. Perhaps the demands of some jobs exceed the abilities of a significant number of British people, I don't know. Anyway, whatever prejudice a person cares to spout, a time will come when they say thanks to a person from abroad who treats or teaches their children.

It is also true that there are companies who create employment agencies who operate abroad on behalf of British / corporate companies who want cheap, effective labour - and that challenges the weaker unskilled body of our population.

The harsh truth is you have to equip yourself in this world (and why not?). Education is provided. Free at the point of contact. Learn. Become useful. That's your job as a citizen. Oh yes, I know the privileged classes buy connections and leg-ups through their disgusting private schools. But, really? Do you blame them? Don't vote for the fuckers if you hate that so much.

People like CM operate on a level of understanding that flabbergasts me (Yes! Flabbergasts! Silly word, but it fits) No doubt a hard working individual, I believe his good wife is a key member of the NHS too. Worthy people. Shame he can't grasp basic truths based on the evidence of people's experience.

Bet OM can get that down to 11 words!

I find it amusing they class all of these foreigners as unskilled too. Maybe they're getting the jobs because they're good at it and actually want to work rather than some of the work/education shy tosspots you get up and down the country.

If you want work, you will find it. If you want an education, you can have one. Don't blame foreigners who rarely claim benefits and often work god damn hard.

Usually the opposite in my line of work these days Harry. Having just completed a 15,000 word dissertation I can officially waffle for England.