The Sack Race 22-23 | Vital Football

The Sack Race 22-23

SeasideEssexXile

Vital Football Legend
Here we go 5 games in and Stow ke sack Michael O'Neill after they win just 1 of their opening game 5 games - ironically v us.

Scott Parker potted by Bornmuff. Michael P has offered to drive Appleton there to replace him. I reckon they need Sean Dyche.

Unbelievable decision from Bournemouth. They are 4th bottom and have just lost to Arsenal City and Liverpool.
They will regret that decision especially as the window shuts in 2 days...

Last edited:
Unbelievable decision from Bournemouth. They are 4th bottom and gave just lost to Arsenal City and Liverpool.
They will regret that decision especially as the window shuts in 2 days...
Not because of results though. He’s been mouthing off consistently in the press and his comments post-match we’re not acceptable in my opinion.

Bournemouth have clearly made a decision that they are spending silly sums, after they did it last time and left them struggling. Parker’s out of his depth when he’s not managing a team who are richer than everyone else.

When Michael P sacks Appleton, Critch can come back. :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

Quitchley would not be accepted back by the fans any way based on his lack of loyalty to our club. I'm sure SS wouldn't have him back either. Gerrard and Quitchley could well be gone from Villa within the next month unless there is a drastic turn around in their next 4 games. UTMP

In SS we trust.

Last edited:
Quitchley would not be accepted back by the fans any way based on his lack of loyalty to our club. I'm sure SS wouldn't have him back either. Gerrard and Quitchley could well be gone from Villa within the next month unless there is a drastic turn around in their next 4 games. UTMP

In SS we trust.

I hope the traitorous little shit gets what he deserves. I never really took to him and never will.

In SS we trust.
:cool:If Critchley would not be accepted back why did the traiterous rat Appledung get taken back ? :hang:

:cool:If Critchley would not be accepted back why did the traiterous rat Appledung get taken back ? :hang:

Do you really think that working for the current regime with SS in charge is anywhere near comparable to what it was like with the Oyston slime in charge?
You must have a very short memory if you really think it is anywhere near the same thing.

Do you really think that working for the current regime with SS in charge is anywhere near comparable to what it was like with the Oyston slime in charge?
You must have a very short memory if you really think it is anywhere near the same thing.

He's not capable of that kind of thinking 65, Never assume others have your level of intelligence. Wasted mate, he's got a bee in his bonnet, his mind is clouded therefore incapable of calculated decision making.

He's not capable of that kind of thinking 65, Never assume others have your level of intelligence. Wasted mate, he's got a bee in his bonnet, his mind is clouded therefore incapable of calculated decision making.
:cool:He knew the "O" so why did he take the job,then renage ,rat.:hang: