The Ronny Gill | Vital Football

The Ronny Gill

Toon_NoMatterWot

Alert Team
They're publishing the first results of their end of season survey tomorrow, so look forward to some Mongolic views.

Although recently though,the local papers have been releasing some decent ramblings, albeit hidden behind anonymous names or publishing pieces from blogs.

AMac - 27/5/2013 19:29

Didnt realise we had a fan base in Mongolia ? :59:

The same thing as what word i wanted to post but it hasn't been invented.

Mongoloidic.

A strange breed of 'person' who doesn't speak a word of English. :17:

Toon_NoMatterWot - 27/5/2013 19:41

AMac - 27/5/2013 19:29

Didnt realise we had a fan base in Mongolia ? :59:

The same thing as what word i wanted to post but it hasn't been invented.

Mongoloidic.

A strange breed of 'person' who doesn't speak a word of English. :17:

but who are fluent in 'Pardish"

Ah Pardish "http://www.utd111.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1740"

For a **** he really does do himself proud :1:

Please note that whenever I write C N U T the powers that be convert it to real old Anglo Saxon :17:

AMac - 27/5/2013 20:25

Please note that whenever I write C N U T the powers that be convert it to real old Anglo Saxon :17:

I think i set a filter a couple of years back because AndyJ kept having it in his posts.

It hurts the eyes. :17:

Reading some of the first results of the survey. More than half the people polled (which was only 3000 so not brilliantly representative) said they want to see us do well in the FA cup next season as a primary goal. This seems reasonable to me, don't think it's gonna happen as pardew is yet to get us past the fourth round, and has gone out in miserably disappointing fashion to lower league sides three years in a row. But at least these fans are being realistic about our league chances